I Deleted The Lemons

I couldn't stand to see the lemons up for several reasons.

1. People who were not of a mature age were bragging in the comments about reading the lemons. This goes against the Wattpad rules, and even the person who wrote the lemon can get in trouble if people who aren't old enough are viewing the content. I figured the easiest solution considering nobody here listens to me because 99% of you are 11-14 year olds is to just get rid of the lemons {and by the way, if you're under 13, you're also breaking the Wattpad rules, so get out of here because you're not welcome on my profile}.

2. They easily implied a romanticization of r+pe. Hell, one of them WAS a r+pe lemon- I just didn't have it read like one for my own personal reasons. Due to the fact there was no obvious consent in the first lemon and the second one could have EASILY been misinterpreted as romanticizing it, I got rid of them because that's the easiest thing to do. All lemons I write are only with consent now, and I make it clear that there is consent, usually in the form of a character asking if it's okay to do the deed/if the other character wants to do it with them. Of course, these are on my AO3.

3. They're poorly written! Every author would love the chance to toss out garbage writing and this was my chance. Please don't say shit like, "But I liked it!!!!!" because it doesn't encourage me, it just annoys and/or discourages me. If I see too many of these comments I might just start a mass mute of people who keep saying it.

Those are the main reasons I got rid of the lemons. If you complain, I'll just throw the whole damn book out because I'm absolutely done with trying to be a people pleaser.

I leave to AO3 on 1 July, 2021.