♥A Special Oneshot♥

Written for Darkshadowlady438 since they won first place in my writing contest Red Roses! They requested a Kokichi oneshot and edit, so here's both!
~~~

I smirked as my black cape trailed behind me, making me truly feel like a super villain. I was just going to pull a petty prank as I always did, but I felt like a spy on a secret mission. I forced myself to stifle a giggle and focus on the task at hand, careful not to scratch myself with the rough bark of the tree. I was waiting for (Y/N) to leave her house so I could leave another surprise for her.

We'd been friends for a while, and by now she was so used to my pranks she got suspicious when I didn't do anything. I hadn't pranked her for an entire week, wanting to leave her on edge for what I was going to do next. And this would be hilarious.

Finally, I watched her leave her room and I heard her leave her house. I waited until she was well out of sight, and then I got straight to work. I tested her window to find out she'd locked it, but that didn't matter. Even though window locks were a little awkward to pick, I knew how to get past them. Chuckling, I pulled out my lockpicking tools and got to work, getting it open after a couple of minutes. I opened the window and hopped inside, careful not to knock anything over. Then, I pulled out... a permanent marker.

I pulled off the cap and started writing and drawing childishly all over the walls, most of it about how DICE was going to take over the world. I already knew it was obvious I did it but I also included a drawing of me wearing a crown and laughing, calling her a peasant. Once I was done with my graffiti, I then pulled out my signature: a checkered scarf. I left it on her desk and then quickly left through her window again, not wanting to be there any longer than I had to. I closed the window behind me and picked the lock closed so it looked normal, and then I quickly raced back off to my house.

I took off my cape and my hat so I wouldn't lose them or get them damaged by the stupid idiots at the school, and then I grabbed my school bag and casually strolled my way off to class. I was already late, so why not be late with style? I snickered to myself, grabbing McDonald's on my way to school.

~~~

"Sorry I'm laaaate, the line at McDonald's was SOOO long!" I announced cheerfully as I literally kicked the door down, grinning as I walked to my seat. Yep, pretending to be a real villain was fun.

"You're half an hour late to class because you went to get fast food..." the teacher sighed, "You're lucky attendance isn't mandatory, Kokichi."

"Nishishi~! Was the ol' teach gonna give me detention? Too bad!" I mocked, noisily opening my bag of food and starting to eat. The teacher allowed students to eat in class, and sometimes if a student arrived late they'd eat their breakfast in class. The teacher simply did his best to ignore my childish antics, making me giggle as I turned to (Y/N), my table partner.

"Heyyy (Y/N), want some fries?" I whispered, holding them out to her. As soon as she was about to take one I pulled them back, "Hah, sike!"

(Y/N) pouted at me, crossing her arms, "You little rat, gimmie!"

I laughed as I kept making sure she couldn't get any of my fries until she gave up, making me snicker at her defeat. Suddenly, she lunged for my fries but I quickly pulled them back again, laughing again, "Oopsies! Didja want these~?"

"Kokichi!! Be quiet or I will give you detention!" the teacher warned, glaring at me in a very disapproving manner. I just laughed, waving off his remark.

"I can just sneak off again," I shrugged, the teacher knowing that I was good at sneaking off no matter how closely I was being watched. (Y/N) stifled a snicker, but I still heard it.

"That's it, you are getting detention! Now shut up before I make it all week," the teacher growled. I felt a huge stab at my heart but I forced a wide grin on my face, pretending I wasn't hurt at all by his harsh words. I was mostly quiet for the rest of class, but that didn't stop me from still being obnoxious in my own ways.

~~~

"Finally, I'm outta detention~" I sang cheerfully. The teacher had made me take off one of my shoes and he locked it away in a drawer that used a combo lock and had no keyhole, and since I didn't happen to have another random pair of shoes I kinda couldn't go anywhere until detention was over. It was clever of him, but still annoying. Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I checked it to see (Y/N) was calling me. I answered, smirking as I already knew what this was about.

"Why hello (Y/N)~! I wasn't expecting you to call me right after I got out of detention! Do you have a cr-"

"Kokichi, I know you're the asshole who put graffiti all over my walls!! Do you know how hard it is to get permanent fucking marker off the walls?! Even with soap and water it's a pain in the ass! You owe me minimum wage for however many hours I spend cleaning this up, got it?!" (Y/N) scolded harshly, and I could hear the sounds of intense scrubbing in the background.

"And how would I know you're not lying about the labor just to get more money, hmmm?" I challenged, making her groan.

"You know damn well you're the only person who lies all the time. I'll text you exactly how much you owe me when I'm done, got it? And you better pay me by tomorrow!!!" (Y/N) threatened, hanging up after that. I froze for a couple of seconds before bursting out into a fit of laughter, not scared at all by her threat.

Oh man, if she thought she could scare me she was wrong. I'd win this little game I made, no matter what. After all, as the supreme leader of evil it was my job to spread chaos and destruction everywhere, and if he lost at a game he initiated that wasn't very fun or scary!

~~~

"Ohh (Y/N)~ I have a confessionnnn~" I giggled, childishly pulling on her sleeve to get her attention.

"Let me guess, you don't have the money," (Y/N) huffed, making me grin.

"Mhm! But there's something else too!" I continued on, making her urge me to go on. Trying my hardest not to laugh, I announced, "I have a huuuuge crush on you~!"

Immediately (Y/N)'s face grew dark red, "Wh-what? Wait, really?"

As soon as I started to laugh, (Y/N) realized it was a prank.

"Oh my god, you actually fell for it!!! Hahahaha!! Look at your face, it's so red!!" I laughed loudly, doing my best to talk between laughing fits. (Y/N) blushed even more, embarrassed that she actually fell for such a basic prank.

"Shut up, Kokichi!" (Y/N) huffed, making me giggle.

"Oh? Is (Y/N) mad cuz she has a cru-"

"SHUT UP! AND NO, I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!"

~~~
Word count: 1264