Yandere! Kokichi x Real! Artist! Reader

You stared at your Kokichi fanart. He was your favorite character so you often drew him, and currently you were looking for any imperfections before doing the background. Upon finding and fixing a few mistakes you noticed, you did the background. It took about thirty minutes in total, and then you published the art to (Social Media). About ten minutes later, the comments section was flooded!

Kokichi's_Panta: I thought it was a gif but is this HAUNTED?! :O
Reply from Asdf: I think so!

Kiyo Fan: Wth

Butterz: I swear i just heard Kokichi talk
Reply from Asdf: dude same!
Reply from Butterz: Did the artist do that on purpose?
Reply from Asdf: idk ARTIST EHAT DID YOU DO
Reply from Asdf: *WHAT
Reply from Asdf: UGH TYPOS

OJ: wtf did Kokichi just talk?

SmileyGuy: did (Username) use black magic?! O_O
Reply from Kokichi's_Panta: Maybe Kokichi possessed it
Reply from pantachild: oh please. its a illusion
Reply from OJ: *it's an
Reply from pantachild: oh god grammar nazi stop

There were more comments asking about your art being haunted. There were also many reposts with people claiming that your art was somehow possessed or demonic. You opened up your post, and realized what they were talking about.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Kokichi smiled and looked at you.

"What the hell?!" You screeched.

"You drew me almost to perfection, so I appeared!" Kokichi explained with a grin.

"Wh-what?!" You exclaimed in confusion. Nothing was making sense. Suddenly, his arm appeared through the screen, grabbed your wrist, and you were forced through your computer screen!

Kokichi was standing there with anticipation, and upon the sight of you he broke the floating frame that had been put around your art. The portal in the middle disappeared.

"Now you're stuck here with me forever. At least... until the next perfect artist shows up," Kokichi smirked.

(???'s POV)

"10 Obscure Artists Who Disappeared"

I clicked on the video in curiosity. I've always been a fan of disappearances. One of them caught my eye.

"Number 7- (Y/N) (L/N).

"(Y/N) was an artist on (Social Media) and drew characters for a popular game and anime series called Danganronpa. One day she drew a character named Kokichi Oma, and people that saw the art claimed they could talk to him and he responded as if he were really there.

"After receiving comments that her art was haunted, she looked at the art post herself. People who were viewing the art at this time reported that he stopped responding to them and seemed to be talking to somebody else, and then (Y/N) herself appeared in the picture.

"The picture suddenly disappeared from the screen and refuses to load for anybody now. Nobody has seen (Y/N) ever since then."

I knew what this meant. Drawing characters a specific way caused them to do something to their artist.

I looked up this Kokichi character and drew him. I made it as perfect as I could, but nothing happened.

(Your POV)

"Somebody is about to make a perfect replica and create another portal..." Kokichi growled.

"Good. Then I can get out of here!" You cried.

You've been stuck here for about three years, although since time passes faster in the art dimension it felt more like three days. However, in that time, Kokichi had made it clear that he was obsessed with you and it was creepy.

A portal opened and you ran to it, somehow outrunning Kokichi. You jumped through the portal but he grabbed your ankle, trying to yank you back to the art dimension.

"Wh-whoa!" a boy with features oddly similar to Shuichi jumped back.

"Hey, help me out here!" You begged, trying to shake off Kokichi.

"The only way to close out the art dimension without me is to use something I hate, y'know..." Kokichi teased, "But you can't get anything I hate!"

"Don't you hate serious or old things? Then you would hate Shakespeare, right?" You prompted.

"No way! I love Shakespeare!" Kokichi was clearly lying. Nobody, including you, liked Shakespeare.

"Crap! Gimmie a Shakespeare line, will ya?" You pleaded the stranger.

"Um... s-sorry, I'm not good with Shakespeare... but my older sister just recently saw a Shakespeare play so maybe she knows a line!" the stranger ran off.

A few moments later he came back, "She said this really simple line that apparently some guy named Lysander says: 'Away, you Ethiope!'"

Kokichi suddenly growled and you were flung into the stranger's house. The portal had closed off as well, with Kokichi trapped in the dimension.

The stranger helped you get home, and you turned around to get his name but he was gone. You turned around again to go inside your house but standing in the way of the door was Kokichi himself.

"Ready to go back?" Kokichi grinned, a portal behind him.
~~~
Word count: 817