DICE! Depressed! Reader

You looked down at your arm. Carved deep into your skin by you was a reminder of how much you hated life.
"Depressing
Isolating
Consuming
Emptying"

Covering your scars that you had just cut over once again to keep the accrostic poem freshl written into your arm, you sighed. Kokichi was the leader of DICE, the prank group you'd started together, and you turned its name into a depressing acronym. Everyone was oblivious to what you'd been doing to yourself because you hid it well. Thank goodness the uniform everybody wore was long sleeve.

"Hey (Y/N), we're gonna prank that cranky neighbor! Wanna help?" Kokichi called from outside your bedroom, knocking on the door quietly.

"Sure, gimmie a second to get changed," You replied numbly, getting your DICE uniform and after locking the door so Kokichi couldn't peek, you changed.

You quickly finished and opened the door to your room. Standing in the doorway mere inches from your face was Kokichi, with a lazy smile on his face like nothing was happening. You let out a small screech in shock and while blushing, stepped away from the male. He erupted into laughter and you found it cute. Whenever he was in his leader outfit you found just about anything he did to be much cuter. Pushing those thoughts aside, you spoke sternly because he couldn't know that you liked him in that way.

"Kokichi, what the heck?!" you questioned, pouting.

"I just wanted to scare you. And it worked!" Kokichi teased, grinning playfully in a mocking way.

"Gosh dang it!" You grumbled, unable to come up with a good response.

Still snickering a bit, Kokchi lead you to the location of the rest of the DICE members. Kokichi pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and went over an infiltration plan to sneak into their house and mess with things slightly; such as opening windows/cupboards, turning on lights, moving things a few inches, turning on appliances, etc. You were given the task of opening every window because for whatever reason the neighbor always had them closed.

Kokichi finished explaining, rolled up the paper, and stuffed it away so it wouldn't fly off during the infiltration if we had to run. He quietly lead everybody to the backyard, hiding in the bushes at the edge of their yard. Then, Kokichi ran over to their back door and pulled out a bobby pin. He messed with the lock until it clicked open, and he lead you all inside.

Everybody, including you, hid until the obvious cue. Kokichi knocked on the neighbor's front door and once they answered, you heard Kokichi starting to distract the neighbor by being annoying and leading them outside. All of you got to work on your various tasks, and you began by opening the far back window. You continued getting closer and closer to the front window, being careful not to be caught by the neighbor.

Suddenly, the very front window squeaked as you opened it. The neighbor whirled around, saw you, and began screaming. "What are you doing in my house?!" They ran inside!

"Abort mission! Abort, abort!" You called to the other DICE members, opening the back door and waiting there to be sure everybody inside escaped safely. The neighbor was almost done checking their house, so you ran out the back door after the last person escaped. They were all nowhere to be found. Confused, you had no choice but to circle out to the front yard, run, and hope for the best.

Kokichi was waiting at the edge of their lawn and once you caught up, he began running with you. The neighbor had begun to give chase and they were fast, as well as angry! It scared you knowing that they could potentially apprehend you and send you to jail for breaking into their house. For that fear, you kept running. Kokichi was faster than you and you lost sight of him.

Sighing, you looked behind you. You had made it about three blocks down and the neighbor was nowhere to be seen. 'Stupid idiot. Why did you make that window screech? At least now you can punish yourself forever.' You scolded yourself, hiding in a nearby alleyway. You took out a small bottle of liquid poison and slowly opened the cap. Might as well die in secret. Kokichi was the one person who you thought cared but he left you in the dust to save himself. What a careless bastard. You brought the bottle to your lips unsteadily, shaking in the knowledge that you would probably die from this.