Happy Birthday Dazai! (rewrite)

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.🌙 .* :☆゚. ───┐

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ✧

┊ ┊ ✦

┊ ✧

The morning light shined through the slight open curtains giving the bed a golden glow, the rustling of bedsheets and soft snores were the only sounds in the room

The morning light shined through the slight open curtains giving the bed a golden glow, the rustling of bedsheets and soft snores were the only sounds in the room. A tired and groggy Dazai; opened his eyes. He was met with his; sound asleep girlfriend. He cuddled closer to her holding her tight in his arms. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment till a sudden voice made him open his eyes.

"Morning birthday boy~"

"Oh belladonna it's too good to know that you still remember..." he smirked whispering in your ear.

You chuckled, turning over in his arms, leaving a quick kiss on his forehead.

"Is there anything you wanna do today, hm?" you reached your hand up caressing his cheek.

"Double suicide with you~" his tired eyes lit up.

"No!" It was a bit too early for you to deal with his crazy antics. You lightly flicked his forehead.

"Ow, ~ belladonnaaa how could you be so cruel!~ it's only 11:00 in the morning" he whined.

You rolled your eyes at him, snuggling into his chest.

"Did you sleep at all last night?"

"Don't worry, I got some sleep love."

You hummed at his response feeling sympathy for him; You brushing your fingers through his hair.

"How about 5 more minutes before we start the day?"

"That would be lovely darling~"

You and Dazai laid in bed a little while longer just basking in each other's warmth; before the sound of an alarm from your phone made you pull away from Dazai's embrace; You grabbed your phone turning off the alarm that was reminding you to go pick up Dazai's cake. You got up to walk to the bathroom but Dazai pulled you back down.

"Where are you going...It hasn't even been five minutesss~"

"Am going to get your cake dummy~ I'll be back in a few minutes, can you set the table up so we can eat when I get back?"

"Mhm..."

You got up again walking to the bathroom to get ready. Grabbing a light brown turtleneck, dark brown plaid skirt, and white thigh highs. You brushed your teeth, took a quick shower, and did your normal morning skincare routine. You got dressed, spraying some light vanilla perfume on to finish it all up. You walked out of the bathroom, walking down the kitchen to start making some breakfast. You took out two slices of bread and popped them into the toaster; you reached your hand into the cabinet grabbed a ginger tea bag to put into a cup before pouring some hot water into it and letting it sit. Dazai walked up beside you grabbing a mug from the cabinet and started to make some coffee to start off his day off.

"Shouldn't you sleep more, love?" you asked him touching his shoulder.

"I'll be fine, you go get that cake of yours~" he turned over giving you a head peck before pouring out his coffee into his cup; He grabbed the creamer and added in one teaspoon of cream.

"Whatever you say but, do at least get some extra sleep"

"I will, I will" he giggled at you before ushering you away.

"Go get the cake already you might already be late~"

You gasped.

"I left the toast in the toaster for you and please save my tea for me!" you ran to the hallway grabbing your satchel and mary janes. You slipped on your mary jane's, grabbed your keys from your satchel, and opening the door to leave for your car. You got into your car, turning the radio on to listen to whatever song was currently playing on the station.

─── · 。゚☆: *. ⚰ .* :☆゚. ───

You parked your car, got out of the driver's seat, and opened the passenger seat. You unbuckled the seat belt that you had placed on the cake so it wouldn't wobble around ruining the cake's icing; You picked up the cake box and locked your car using the keys before walking up to Dazai apartment which was on the second floor. You placed the cake down on the ground for a few minutes, unlocking the door with a spare key, pushing the door open with your foot.

"Dazai, I got the cake!" you picked up the cake walking in.

"Coming!~"

Dazai grabbed the cake taking it to the kitchen. You sighed taking off your shoes, placing them in the shoe rack and locked the door before walking to the kitchen. Dazai had already set the table up, he already got the cake out and placed it down on the table.

"Cann I eat it already??~ It's my birthday after all~"

"No! You gotta at least have dinner before dessert" he whined in protest before laughing it off.

"We eating take out?" he asked placing his arms around your waist pulling you closes to him.

"Mhm..I'll order something for you" you tuned your head slightly around to placed small kisses on his bandaged neck.

He let out a giggle.

─── · 。゚☆: *. ⚰ .* :☆゚. ───

Dazai had some icing smeared on the corner of his lips as he stuffed his mouth with the strawberry cake you got him.

"Hey Dazai...did you have fun today?"

He let out a laugh before shaking his head.

"Of course I did! I haven't celebrated my birthday in a while...Thank you for making it special, belladonna~"

You fondly smiled at Dazai, satisfied with yourself that you had made it special for him. You leaned over wiping the icing off of his lips.

"Am glad you enjoyed today...I love you Dazai."

"I love you too~" he smiled cheekily at you.

That was how the afternoon was spent, with you two showering each other with the utmost love. Unbeknown to you Dazai had a little surprise for your own birthday soon.

└─── · 。゚☆: . 🌙 . :☆゚. ───┘

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ✧

┊ ┊ ✦

┊ ✧

For these past few weeks, months or day am not sure but, I feel as though my writing is lacking. I hope you all understand that updates will be a bit slower than what they use to be. I wanna put in all my effort to make my little stories enjoyable for you and enjoyable for me to write! I hope you understand and also take my apologies for going away for such a long time. I hope you all have a great day ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ 🌟 - author