7.

Y/N and Loki have been talking for a good 10 minutes. Both of them can't fall asleep.  

Loki is telling Y/N about Asgard and how he grew up. He's halfway telling her about how he grew up and how he played bunch of pranks on Thor, when he looks down at Y/N and realizes she's sleeping. Loki smiles to himself and lets you sleep. As he tries to get out of the bed and go to his couch, Y/N in her sleep is holding Loki and isn't letting him go. He laughs a bit, covers her with her blanket and eventually falls asleep as well. 

In the morning Y/N wakes up alone in her bed, Loki has gone to sleep on the couch somehow. As quiet as she can she gets out of the bed and goes downstairs. She sees that Tony, Steve and Nat are in the kitchen talking.

"Hey guys." Y/N says as she rubs her eyes.

"Morning." Steve says.

"Hey Y/N, would you like to go to the beach?" Nat asks her.

"Hey, we talked about it just now, I'm not going." Tony with a mad tone cuts off Nat.

"C'mon Stark, its 28°C outside." Nat looks at him.

"I'd love to go." Y/Ns face lights up. "I'll go wake everyone else up!" She runs up the stairs.

"No- wait! Y/N!!"Tony calls after her. "Great." He looks at Nat.

Natasha shrugs her shoulders. "No escape now Stark."

As Y/N goes upstairs to wake everyone else up, she runs in her room in jumps on Loki.

"Hey, Loki!" She shakes him, "Loki! Loki! Loki!" Loki groans and turns.

"What?! Stop shaking me!!" He says in a sleepy voice.

"We're going to the beach!!" She tells him still shaking him.

"Hey I said stop!" He raises his voice.

"Sorry." Y/N says as she stops shaking him. 

She runs up to her closet and pulls out a swimsuit. Not a bikini. A swimsuit. She doesn't like them, or her body. She grabs a towel as well. 

"Hey," Tony says as he walks in Y/Ns room. "Me and everyone else talked, we are going on a week vacation. Cause its summer, its hot and why not." Tony smiles.

"That's cool! I'll pack my stuff." Y/N smiles as she takes a suitcase out of the closet.

As Tony turns around to leave he sees Loki still half asleep on the couch. He turns back to Y/N and points to Loki not saying anything.

"Long story." She exhales.

"Okay then, by the way, we're leaving in an hour." Tony says as he exits the room.

"Leaving where?" Loki says as he sits up on the couch.

Y/N laughs, "Are you kidding? You literally were here when Tony explained everything!" She scoffs.

Loki looks at her and smiles a bit. "Well sorry, you weren't shaked till death this morning." 

She laughs, "I said I'm sorry!" 

"It's fine! I forgive you." He looks at her and smiles. 

The Avengers are getting ready and packing all their stuff. Tony has rented houses in hawaii where they can stay. You know, those that are in movies. Like a circle on water with houses around it.

A/N : If you don't get it, basically looks like this :

Everyone has finally backed their stuff and ready to go

Everyone has finally backed their stuff and ready to go. Stark has a private plane that all of you are going to get to the place.

As you're getting all your stuff in the plane you ask Tony :

"Tony, can you at least now take off the collar. Please!" Y/N sort of begs Tony.

Tony looks at Nat with a unsure look. She looks back and raises her eyebrows.

"Ah, hell with it." He says as he walks up to her and takes it off. Y/N hugs him right after. 

"And?" Y/N looks at Tony.

"And what?" He looks confused.

Y/N points at Loki. "He's got one as well you know." 

"Oh no, over my dead body." Tony looks at Loki.

"Tony!" She kind of threatens him by lighting up her hand.

"Hey!" Tony shows the collar.

"Sorry," She puts out the fire, "But this is a holiday, he deserves a break too, you know. Either you take it off or I'll melt it."

Tony exhales as he walks up to Loki and takes the collar off from him as well. "Happy?" He asks as he goes back to organizing everything.

"Thank you." Y/N smiles.

"You didn't have to do that." Loki walks up to her.

"Oh so you wanted to spend the holiday with a power observant collar on your neck?" She looks at him raising her eyebrows. "If you want that I can manage that."

"No, no, it was a joke." Loki quickly walks away. 

Y/N laughs as she walks up to the plane and heads inside. As she walks in she sits down in a seat that isn't beside any other seats.

"What are we going to do these 12 hours of flying?" Thor asks as he sits down by Loki.

"I don't know, play games, sleep." Y/N says as she pulls out her phone and headphones.