#Arrival

It was a normal day in Neo-Tech City. Young Isabelle Parker had finished her homework and now she can finally begin her spring break. When the bell rang, she ran out with the rest of her classmates and everyone else at Okami High School, as they cheered and went on the buses and their bikes and walk and run to their homes. Isabelle quickly hides behind the school's giant sign. She transforms into her Superhero alter ego, the miraculous user, Spider-Tsundere, protector of Neo-Tech.

Isabelle loves being Spider-Tsundere, it gives her a purpose in life. A destiny she can look forward to fulfill, and more importantly, the only way to cope with her damaged condition. She's gotten use to it for a long time. And even adapted to the changes in her life. Friends from other worlds, Paris and even from Neo-Tech City.

Spider-Tsundere had been sitting on a rooftop waiting for any crimes to happen

Spider-Tsundere had been sitting on a rooftop waiting for any crimes to happen. She borrowed her dad's police scanner to help notify her about potential dangerous crimes happening around the city. So far, since her dad became a commissioner of the NTCPD, the crime waves have been going down for a while. So she decided maybe for her spring break, she'll take a break from being a superhero for a while

Spider-Tsundere swinged home and was about to detransform but then her scanner were picking up a notification... At a powerplant. "... All units, the furry mafia crime boss Hammerwolf has infiltrated the Tatsu Power Plant, he's armed with a machine gun and has teamed up with the mad science machine Mysterious. This could mean hazardous danger for the Neo-Tech."

"Well it's about time. Where were you when I was waiting for 30 minutes?" Spider-Tsundere said as she swings to the power plant to stop the team up of Hammerwolf and Mysterious.

Meanwhile... At the Tatsu Power Plant...

The police were tackling Hammerwolf's minions. With the police captain, Ken Parker, Isabelle's father. "I need backup!" He shouted as he was shooting at Hammerwolf's goons.

Spider-Tsundere swinged in just in time and landed next to her dad. "You call for backup?" Spider-Tsundere asked.

"I did. But we're glad your here." Ken said.

"I'll always be here dad. So, what's the situation?" Spider-Tsundere asked.

"Hammerwolf has stormed the power plant, and worst of all, he's teaming up with that mad scientist Mysterious." Ken explained. "According to one of our undercover intel, Mysterious is working on something that requires massive amounts of energy."

"And with that amount of energy, he can cause a black out in Neo-Tech. Causing the city to go into chaos. And Hammerwolf agreed to this so he and his organization could rule the people down below and Mysterious can rule up high." Spider-Tsundere finished her father's sentence.