#Obvious

Spider-Tsundere and the Superhero Girls rushed to Lexcorp. And it looks like people are screaming for their lives. The weathertrons are already busting up everything, mostly inside the building.

"It seems Mysterious must've double crossed Lex." Spider-Tsundere assumed.

"I don't think Lex will like this." Green Lantern said.

"Well, we're not playing nice with Lex today. We're going to find that Worlogog, stop Mysterious and get him and Spider-Tsundere home." Bumblebee said.

"Bee's right." Spider-Tsundere said. "Let's end this." Spider-Tsundere roars as she runs inside the building and starts tearing robot apart like a maniac.

"That works too." Batgirl said.

"Let's go sisters!" Wonder Woman said.

Batgirl headed to the main desk of the lobby and hacked into the surveillance cameras of Lexcorp. "Mysterious is using Lex's supplies from his laboratory to create more weathertrons and their still terrorizing the building." She explains.

"Where's Mysterious now?" Spider-Tsundere asked.

Batgirl then hacked into the top floor of Lexcorp. "He's at the top floor. Possibly waiting for us. And he has the Worlogog."

Zatanna then noticed something. "Look, it looks like making some sort of machine." She said.

The other girls looked. "He's building a gateway portal, so he can travel back and forth." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Hey, I wanted to say that." Batgirl said. "Anyways, no doubt he'll be using that Worlogog as an energy source so he can-"

"-bring an army of robots to invade my dimension." Spider-Tsundere finished the sentence. "And the technology in Neo-Tech is super advanced. Mix with Lexcorp technology... Mysterious could bring Neo-Tech to knees."

"And... He'll probably give the rest of the technology of Neo-Tech to Lex, and he can take over the world." Batgirl said.], feeling a little upset Spider-Tsundere is out-senticing her. 

"Or Mysterious could betray Lex and take over both worlds

"Or Mysterious could betray Lex and take over both worlds." Spider-Tsundere suggested.

"Then we gotta stop him." Supergirl said, pounding her fist into her palm.