#MomentOfTruth

Back at Sweet Justice hideout, Isabelle was feeding her kwami. She gave the photos she got from Lois Lane to Diana and the others l, informing them of Mysterious's involvement with their world.

"So, Mysterious was here way before you chased him here?" Kara asked.

"Looks like it, yeah. I've been been here for 3 days. These photos were from a week ago." Isabelle explained. "Apparently, that gog thingy he got, it was from the some dimensional rift he came out before. That rift must've been in flux so he can get that... Thing." She pointed at the Worlogog.

"Zee, what is that thing." Karen asked.

"It's called the Worlogog." Zee explained. "It's a mystical artifact that allows anyone to travel through different dimensions. I have read about it once, but never seen it in real life before. But I've have heard a rumor that it was used before in order to save the multiverse."

"Fascinating." Diana said. "This power is unlike anything I've seen before."

Isabelle's kwami was done eating, and was back to full power. "Loli, web on!" Isabelle commanded the words, and transformed back into Spider-Tsundere. Then she walked towards the Worlogog in awe. "So, this Worlogog can send me back home?"

"It is possible, since you're from another universe, you could have dimensional particle on you to pinpoint the Worlogog to your dimension

"It is possible, since you're from another universe, you could have dimensional particle on you to pinpoint the Worlogog to your dimension." Zatanna said.

"Deja vu." Spider-Tsundere said. "Mind if I try it?"

"I guess so." Zatanna said.

Spider-Tsundere held the Worlogog with her hands, it did read the dimensional residuals that are on her. It knows she's not from the Superhero Girls' universe. It glowed a purplish light, and opened a portal. Spider-Tsundere recognized what was beyond that portal.

"That's Tokyo Old Quarter!" Spider-Tsundere said. "The town of what's left of Tokyo before the rest was rebuilt as Neo-Tech. Girls, that's my home!"

"So it does work." Green Lantern said.

"This is great!" Spider-Tsundere said. "I can finally go back home!"

Kara, quickly outs on her Supergirl costume, and quickly stopped Spider-Tsundere from stepping through that portal. "Not so fast Izzy." She said. Taking the Worlogog away from Spider-Tsundere's grip. "Aren't you forgetting something... Or someone... Thing."

"