#UnfortunateReveal

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!!" Bumblebee cried out in anger.

"Bumblebee, please, I can explain." Supergirl said in panic.

"No, not this time. I expected this kinda behavior on you Kara." Bumblebee said. "But I am not angry with you entirely, I'm angry at Isabelle!"

Spider-Tsundere was surprised. "Me? Why?"

"Because you have some nerve accepting Kara's little 'sparring match' and risk getting exposed." Bumblebee explained while air quoting. "Your nothing but a hypocrite!"

"Alright, I may be some things, but I am not a hypocrite

"Alright, I may be some things, but I am not a hypocrite." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Then why did you accept Supergirl's fight request?" Batgirl asked.

"I just wanted to see how capable Izzy could be. I didn't mean to go that far that she would use your venom blast on me." Supergirl reasoned.

"You both have spider sense, and super hearing, how did you not noticed Lois Lane?" Green Lantern asked.

"We were unconscious." Spider-Tsundere replied. "Plus, my spider sense only alerts me to danger, like if I am going to be attacked, or something bad will happen. Not be spotted by a normal person."

"And I forgot about my super hearing." Supergirl said.

"It doesn't matter, now everyone in Metropolis knows about you Isabelle, and they think your Supergirl's sidekick in training." Bumblebee said. "You should be ashamed of yourselves."

Supergirl did felt shameful, she placed her hand on her left arm. "Karen, I'm sorry okay."

"I'm not." Spider-Tsundere said. "I wanted to see how powerful my venom shock was so I can defeat Supergirl. I mean for goodness sake, my kwami knocked her out with that magic-electicity."

"That is true, but then your kwami cause an electric field when she used her power." Batgirl pointed out.

Bumblebee was still crossed. "That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard you spider hypocrite!"

Spider-Tsundere didn't like what Bumblebee called her. "Say that again..."

"Glady, you're a crazy, twisted, Spider-HYPOCRITE!!!" Bumblebee shouted as she glares. "Your just Harley Quinn if she was bitten by a skeleton spider!"

"I may be a lot of things, but a hypocrite... That's when I cross the line." Spider-Tsundere said, she raised her fists in the air. "You wanna get nuts Bumblebrat? Come on! Let's get nuts."