#FriendlySparring

It was bedtime in Metropolis, the girls went into their homes and were sleeping in, till the next day. Although Kara, she couldn't sleep. Curious about Spider-Tsundere. Kara wanted to see what Isabelle can do. She managed to beat Livewire with her venom shock in the water. And yet, she's still alive. That miraculous of hers makes her very power, she thought to herself. She then had an idea. 'That's what I'm gonna do tomorrow.'

The next day

The next day...

Isabelle was watching some TV, surprisingly, they're weren't that many animes. So she just watch some show about Batman. "So in this universe, Batman is like a silent character." She said to her kwami.

"Probably." Loli said.

"Oh well, Gothem is pretty much a dead city to go to these days." Isabelle said. "But still, now that we dealt with your little disaster-"

"Look, Kara is infinitely strong. She could've punched your head off." Loli said while pouting.

"I'm not blaming you Loli, really." Isabelle said. "At least we know since Kryptonians weakness is magic also implies the powers of the miraculous."

"Oh okay." Loli said.

"Anyways, since we dealt with Livewire and her cronies. We can focus on finding Mysterious and finding out why is he meddling on this Earth." Isabelle mentioned. "And so far, the only course of action is go to Lexcorp and ask the big boss man himself."

"Are you sure about this?" Loli asked. "Sure Lex Luthor may be the greatest criminal mind of the modern times. But we don't know if he's either mind controlled by Mysterious or forcing him to do his bidding."

"Yeah. Your right." Isabelle said. "Maybe Mysterious is blackmailing by threatening his sister."

"I didn't know he had a sister." Loli said.

"Me neither." Isabelle said. "These newspapers Karen and Babs gave me shows that Luthor has a little sister name Lena Luthor. And she is spoiled to the core. It says here, it's because of her trying to get rid of teenagers, it's how the Superhero Girls were formed." She shows her kwami the news article showing Lex's sister Lena.

" She shows her kwami the news article showing Lex's sister Lena