#Artifact

Depsite Metropolis now knowing about Spider-Tsundere, the kawaii spider girl didn't mind it anymore. Besides, she'll be leaving as soon as stops Mysterious. She's been helping the Superhero Girls more often since the battle with Mysterious last night.

Spider-Tsundere helped Wonder Woman with a problem she's having with an animal villain called Cheetah. 

Spider-Tsundere had experience when she was dealing with her enemy Kit, only she was a 7

Spider-Tsundere had experience when she was dealing with her enemy Kit, only she was a 7.9 ft tall. Cheetah is the size of a teen. But thanks to her hyper sense and venom shock, Spider-Tsundere stunned and threw Cheetah at Wonder Woman as she knocks her out with her shield. "Nice work Spider-Tsundere."

"Arigato." Spider-Tsundere replied.

"Doitashimashite." Wonder Woman said back.

"Hey, I didn't know you speak Japanese." Spider-Tsundere added.

"Of course I do. All Amazons speak every language of man's world." Wonder Woman explained.

"That's good to know. Know any other Japanese superheroes?" Spider-Tsundere asked in curiousity.

"I do know one." Wonder Woman said. "Her name is Katana. She carries a sword that can trap your soul in it. I've seen it myself."

"Yikes. And I thought Kenshi's sword was deadly." Spider-Tsundere said.

"Who is this Kenshi?" Wonder Woman asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just a character from this fighting game I have back home." Spider-Tsundere replied. "It's nothing."

"If you say so." Spider-Tsundere said.

Later...

Spider-Tsundere was helping Green Lantern a supervillain name Toyman and his new advance toy. It had some of Mysterious's technology in it. Luckily, Spider-Tsundere used herself as a canon ball while Green Lantern shoots her with her canon structure to blow up Toyman's robot.

The police thanked the 2 girls as they left in their car, with Toyman going to jail.

"That was a little risky Spider-Tsundere." Green Lantern said.

"Yeah well, I tangled with Mysterious's tech before. If there's others like Toyman that has his gear, then the supervillains of this world will be more powerful then before." Spider-Tsundere pointed out.