#Confession

"Alright Karen, you better have a good and reasonable explanation for who this young woman is

"Alright Karen, you better have a good and reasonable explanation for who this young woman is." Diana said.

"Yeah, for starters, who is this... Weird looking girl?" Kara asked.

"She looks like an alien." Jessica said. "No offense?"

"Half taken." Isabelle said. "I'm not an alien."

"Listen girls, if you let me explain.. we'll tell you everything." Karen said.

"Well first, we want to know who is your new friend?" Zee asked.

Isabelle introduce herself to Karen's friends. "My name is Isabelle Parker."

"Okay, and one more question. What was the baggy onesie version of you that you transform out of?" Barbara asked.

"Oh, that is a long story. But to make it short. That's my superhero alter ego, Spider-Tsundere." Isabelle explained.

"Tsundere? Is that even a word?" Kara asked as she chuckles.

"It's a character troop in anime for those who act angry when they do care on the inside." Isabelle said. "I just use it for show, not the meaning."

"Alright then. I too have a question." Diana said. "Where are you from Isabelle Parker?"

"I'm from Neo-Tech." Isabelle replied. "It's a city on Japan."

"Hmm, Neo-Tech... I don't think I've heard of that." Barbara pointed out.

"Your right Babs. I don't even think Katana has heard of it either." Diana said.

"I have flew across the world, and in Japan, I only see Tokyo. No Neo-Tech." Kara said.

"Yeah that's kinda the thing... Neo-Tech exists on... My Earth." Isabelle said.

The girls were confused. Mostly Kara. "Wait a minute." Zee said. "You said your from another Earth? As in, another dimension."

"Yep. That pretty much sums it up." Isabelle said.

The girls were now shocked. Except Karen, she already knew. "Karen, what didn't you tell us."

Karen was a little nervous, she was the one with pressure now. "You never asked. You were so busy. And I thought I'd tell you later when we see those weathertron robots again."

"