#MysteriousBeyond

With such ferocity, Mysterious charges at the superheroines with his metal claws. Bumblebee used her sting blasters. Though the blasts, though they are effective, the metal on Mysterious's body reflected it.

The weather automaton was charging up his lighting powers to strike at Bumblebee. But luckily, Supergirl used her freeze breath to incase Mysterious's claw in ice. She was unfortunate since she aimed at the left arm. Mysterious's other claw was still active, and he grabbed Supergirl by the neck and stunned her with his lighting power, and added a deadly touch with his frozen claw. Making the kryptonian girl regret not aiming for both his claws. The ice claw touched the lighting form the other claw and Supergirl's electrocution was even more intense. Then Mysterious smacked her away using his frozen claw... Luckily, the smack broke the ice, freeing Mysterious'e claw once and for all.

Spider-Tsundere rushes on her feet and hands, running like an animal, and leaped in the air and starts fighting against her enemy. She lands a fury of punches and slaps that look like slashes. She then used her webbing and cover up Mysterious's body and then she swing kicks on his torso.

"Prepare to die, Spider-Tsundere!" Mysterious said.

"Bring it!" Spider-Tsundere replied.

Mysterious roared as he shoots thunderbolts from his robotic claws

Mysterious roared as he shoots thunderbolts from his robotic claws. Spider-Tsundere managed to doged them by doing a backflip and shooting a web at Mysterious's eye orb. Bumblebee shoots more of her sting blasts, and Mysterious tries smacking her away.

Supergirl flew towards Mysterious and tries to hit him with a massive punch, but the maniacal scientist blocked it with his bionic arms, but the impact of the kryptonian girl's punch was strong enough to push him through a building wall.

"I underestimate the strength of a kryptonian." Mysterious said as she gets off the wall. "But luckily, you'll find it hard to destroy my bionicle body."

Spider-Tsundere then swings where Supergirl and Mysterious were. "I don't know about that Mysterious. I've managed to cut through those arms before, even when you were akumatized into a battleship."

"Well that was different little spider, I've upgraded to the strongest metal in our world. Tritanium!" Mysterious exclaimed.

"Tritanium?" Bumblebee asked. "Does he mean titanium?"