CH-5 MEANT To BE!!

💮

......💮......

I was sitting under a cherry blossom tree, it was so wonderful to see the blossoms all around the air, the wind is blowing slowly moving my hair bang slightly. The sun is shining like a new hope for my life.

I inhale the fresh air around me making me feel free from all kinds of emotions. I look around seeing at a couple sitting together holding hands, the girl's head is resting on the man's chest, and I could see the man is whispering sweet words in the girl's ear causing her to smile.

I feel a little tap on my shoulder, I look at my side and saw... Terra. " hey, where are u lost." I hold her hand, kissing her knuckles, "Nowhere, I was looking for u"

" Looking for me huh??" She said smirking at me. " Yes, for you my princess" I pinched her cheeks, " But why" she made a cranky face, she is looking so cute, " don't act like you don't know" I blow air inside my mouth and turned my face away from her.

By her index finger, she made me face her, " Oh boy, don't be angry, I don't have much time." She mumbled the last line in a grim tone. " Don't say that, I can't lose you now." " You have already lost me tae bear" terra says in a low voice, looking into my eyes.

" No, I did not, you are here now with me," I told her in a bit of angry tone, " Do you still love me tae" she was now looking down her lap while playing with her fingers, " That's such a dumb question Terra, ofc I love u more than myself," I said the fact in front of her.

" Even after I cheated on you" tears were forming in her eyes, " No, u didn't cheat on me terra, u loved more than your life." " You are right, I Loved You, I'm not in love with - " before she could continue her word I placed my Index finger on her lips making her quiet. " Don't terra, don't say those words", she removed my finger taking my hand in her's.

" We, we were never meant to be tae, you were just a mission for me." She is saying true but I do not want to hear it, I love her and that's what I know. " I was never meant to be for you, I fall in love with you when I was losing my life and that doesn't count, I was selfish."

Now she is hurting me, " Don't say all those things", " U have a better girl than me tae," she said with gleaming eyes.

" Is that so??! Who is it, that I can not see but u can", I said in an annoying voice

"It's-, before she could say, we were now in a weird place. " Terra, Terra where are you", I shouted looking for her, I found her at the edge of the building.

" Terra, come here you can fall from there."

I said in a worried tone as fear took over me, fear of losing her again," Tae, we, us, u, me, were never meant to be together that's why I -", " Terra come here then we will talk about it."