CH-15 Place To Hide

❤

...............

S͜͡u͜͡g͜͡a͜͡'s͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡

Where, How did they disappear?? I'm so confused. On top of that, I can not remember what happened in the bar, I only remember Taehyung was getting hard punches by me... What happened after that? How did he escape from me? Who was that girl? Did she... NVM

Going towards the VIP room I remember that I still haven't opened Jk😒💨 Taehyung has done some black magic on him I guess.

"Open The Door" I ordered my man

Going inside I didn't see Jungkook anywhere, I'm so tired today. Let him be, soon KIM TAEHYUNG... Soon u will be dead meat.

͜K͜͡'s͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡

How can I kill my brother or even pass his info to Hyeong, Taehyung never once made me feel like a stepbrother he always loved me even after knowing that I was involved with Suga Hyeong.

He never tries to hurt me not physically, not in any way and that's what hurts me. I deserve retribution. I'm so sorry to Taehyung for what I ever did, I can not gather the courage to say sorry to him because... I just can't.

I will try to get his trust back not just from my words but my efforts. I have reached my villa. I will take a rest for now then next morning I should go to Taehyung's house.

A͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡o͜͡r͜͡'s͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡

Y/n- Don't shout at Me, I was -

V- We don't have a phone, we don't have a car, we don't know where are we. What will We do here huh? It's 2:00 am do u want us to sleep on the freeway?

Y/n- Keep Shouting

Y/n walk away from Taehyung sitting under a tree, Tears were about to come from her eyes, Taehyung has been yelling at her to bring them to a place that he doesn't know. Y/n has already been using her power so abundant that she can not afford to use more powers as it is weakening her.

Taehyung go to her sitting next to her

V- I'm... I shouldn't shout at u (soft voice)

Y/n- U can't say sorry, right? (scoffing away)

V- Try to understand we need a place to hide. I know ur weak but we need your power to find a place.