CH-18 Bifurcated

💔

.......💔.......

J͜͡i͜͡m͜͡i͜͡n͜͡'s͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡⚠︎

I have to find where Taehyung has gone he never leave without telling me. I know this will happen in a way and I think I know who is behind Taehyung being missing for a day now.

(to make it clear this is where Jimin is going when Y/n saw him)

Parking my car out the massive Mansion I make my way inside, This guy will never let us breathe the only thing he knows is to slaughter or get slaughtered. I wish I could change whatever we had once. I don't show or say however I'm hurt deep inside, every time I stand in front of him my past haunts me only if I can change the past...

I step inside the majestic Mansion, the white velvet sofa, the grand table fixed on the skin of the Tiger, walls of white and grey colour with few paintings and a collection of guns hanged shouting the majestic, murky Aura of the mansion was to be seen.

"Welcome -" before the security could speak I show my hand making them shut.

"Where is he?" I ask in a prominent rhythm

"Give us one second, sir" saying this the escort went to call that crazy guy.

Taking out my gun I start to load it pushing off the safety button I'm ready to shoot all the bullets into his head.

I have to find Taehyung and I will by fair means or foul. Breaking the chain of thoughts the devil enters

"Long time dude, are u fine," he says with his turfy smirk, I want to rip his smirk

"Yeah! Ur right" I say with a fake smile

"Have a seat chim" he instructed while sitting like a boss, not wasting time I get on point

"Where is Taehyung?"

"Idk," he said scrolling through his phone

"Don't. Lie." I said clenching my jaw

"I'm not" answered calming he kept the phone away staring at me

"His last location was in the bar *** and your location was also in the same bar. SO FUC** TELL THE TRUTH!!"

"Don't shout at me!! When will you stop being a dog for him, huh?" Now it's over, I go to him pinning him on the sofa pointing the gun right on his head

"TELL ME!!" I shout straight on his face

"Wow, will u kill your Brother for that Mf, huh?