CH-14 In The Woods(2)

🌹

.........🌹.........

Author's POV

Suga- looks like God is on my side today (he smirked)

Taehyung helped Y/n to stand up. *How can God be at your side when he is at my side coz he is my Dad*  thinks Y/n. 

Y/n smirked at suga while standing up suga ignored it and point Gun at Taehyung as soon as he turns back to him. Y/n panicked a bit clutching Taehyung's shirt she hides behind him, Y/n don't get along with guns as the first time she saw a gun a man was lying dead on the ground.

Taehyung sensed her anxiety about the gun so he came more in front of her hiding her fully. 

V- what u want Suga? (Annoyed voice)

Suga- U got one more sexy girl I see. (while rubbing his lips with his thumb)

V- I asked What. U. Want? (Fisting his palms)

Suga- This time I will not kill her because then with whom will I enjoy, right? (Scanning Y/n top to bottom by bending a bit)

Taehyung fists clenched by his sides and roll his shoulder back, glaring at Suga

V- care to say that again?

Y/n's heart raced in her chest as she looked at them. She willed her hands to stop shaking as she slowly tries to come down. Even though it had been 5 years, Taehyung's face still burns when he thinks of Suga's betrayal.

Taehyung and Suga both were staring at each other while clenching their jaws.

Suga- Today I will kill u all by myself

Suga was about to pull the trigger but Taehyung kicked his arm in which he was holding the gun, Suga groans in pain. His men start to load their guns as they see their leader being hurt.

V- Y/n to the car NOW!!

She shared her head as no because she can not leave him here alone.

V- it's no time to argue so GO!!!

A man came running to them ready to attack them, the man throws his fist towards Y/n's direction, Taehyung holds the man fist beating him hard on his face.