CH- 20 RUN!🔞(2)

💔

.........💔.......

Author's POV

Lucas wasn't apt to haul his gazes from the panorama in front of him. He started chewing on his lower lip as his eyes welled up with tears, coming in lucifer clapped his twice making Lucas free from the chair and disappearing the screen which of in front of Lucas. the room was once again full of light but still, Lucas soul was in the darkest corner of the world.

Lucas didn't want Lucifer to see his condition so he went towards the corner of the room, Lucas sniffled quietly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes bottom lip quivered and his shoulders dropped in resignation the show which he saw was still playing in his head like a broken record. He was only able to see V's hands that were inside Y/N's dress and Y/N's moans when V touched her.

"I hope now u can see that this girl Y/N is nowhere to love u Lil brother," Lucifer said in a soft tone as he is a caring brother... ofc he what Lucas to think that he is on his side.

Hearing his brother Lucas's chin trembled, a tear tickled his cheek. A gut-wrenching sob that tore through his chest was heard and Lucifer know that now is the perfect time to mould him.

Where on the other hand Lucas was only feeling wired sentiments he wasn't sure what could it be hailed yet somewhere he knows Y/N can never love him first because he never told her about his feeling second Y/N only like him as a friend he can never force someone to love him.

Lucifer goes near Lucas, heeding footsteps Lucas notice that Lucifer was arriving close so he faces away, Lucas's face was already red from crying and he didn't want that to be witnessed by his big brother.

"Support me in my plan and I promise Y/n will be yours to play yours to ruin," Lucifer says to Lucas... Lucas didn't know what to do he was only thinking of Y/n he couldn't hold the heartbreak any longer falling on the floor in a dishevelled heap as his grief poured out in a flood of uncontrollable tears.

"I understand ur pain brother but u have to be strong if u want her to love u show her ur love fight for her" Lucifer crouches near Lucas keeping his hand on Lucas's shoulder.

He had wiped his eyes so much that they were red and swollen, he Wipes his cheek every few seconds... He was broken to see her with someone else. He also knows that it was useless to even cry for but he can't hold his pain, it was always a one side love so he knows it's very well his crying don't worth a penny.

"Think about us Lucas we need u, little bro do it for us to bring her here this will also help u to make her fall in love with u-" Lucifer tries hard to manipulate Lucas when Lucas speaks in a broken voice.

"What... W... What if she... Never... Loves me even after... Co... Coming here?"

"Then we will make her love u" Lucifer caresses his back