CH-9 Lies

🌺

..........🌺..........

V's POV⚡

What was she speaking about? I'm so confused. I did not want to trouble her so I made her rest in her room and about her family, I made them shift to another room... Ofc I locked them but they are kept care of.

I'm sitting on the chair of my home office playing with the paperweight and thinking of a lot of things. I haven't been to the office since I brought Y/n here because things are not going as I thought,  Maybe I should go to the meeting today and take Y/n with me... No!! What am I thinking? it will be dangerous for her.

As I was imagining about Y/n and meeting I hear my door open, I sit in a proper position. I saw Jimin and Y/n, Jimin was holding Y/n by the waist as she is not so well rn. It's boiling my blood seeing Jimin holding her by her waist and the dress she is wearing is making it worst, they both are standing in front of me. I looked at Jimin then Y/n.

Jimin made her sit on the chair in front of my desk, Y/n gave Jimin the sweetest smile making her look more gorgeous than before but why this smile only to him and not me... Huh??

"She wanted to talk to u so I brought her here," Jimin said before going out of the room. I'm curious to know what she wants to talk about.

She was looking down at her lap playing with her fingers, I stand up grabbing her attention. I went in front of her taking a posture with the help desk crossing my arm near my chest. I lift her chin with my index finger and thumb, there were tears in her eyes as soon as she faced me
Tears bursts out of her eyes.

Unknowingly it was hurting me to see her like this.

"What happened Princess?? Is something troubling u hmm?"

Author's POV

Y/n looked at Taehyung with tears in her eyes.

"Mr V I want to talk to my family... Please it's important" she spoke in a weak voice

"Princess no need to be so formal with me... Your family huh?" He didn't show a lot of emotions

"Hmm" she just hummed

"But for that, u need to do something for me" he gave his famous smirk at the end of the sentence. Y/n was afraid of what he might what her to do.

V started to bend towards her face, tears kept on flowing through her eyes. V was very close to she could feel his hot breath fanning her face, he kissed her tear which was streaming down her cheek.