CH-8 The Door

🌺

.......🌺........

Lord Eric's POV👑

How can she thinks that I'll not do anything to protect my daughter huh?? I love her. I have Y/n from when she was small like a pea, my cupcake. Did she forget about how we fought for Y/n? She doesn't seem like my wife rn.

I'm not backing off, I need Y/n to be careful about that DOOR she can not touch it or she will. That voice is still playing in my head like a broken recorder.

:::::::::::Yesterday::::::::

I was busy with the work of the world when suddenly I heard a deep voice in the air.

" The door has been opened again to take her back, to take the stolen thing back"

" Who are you, and what are u saying??"

The words kept on repeating,

"Stop it... No one can take her away from me, No one dares to come in MY way... She is, was and will be only MINE... She is MY daughter"

This time the words didn't repeat but the voice spoke again and that got on my nerves

" Do try to hide Your deeds, Eric... You always knew that this day would come... And the time has come back to take what u took for your greed"

The voice started to fade repeating the word " Greed".

Present Day

I need to warn her or I'll lose her forever. I will do anything to save her even if it means breaking the norms.

???'s POV🤫

I see now he has a new lover, how poor of this guy. I think he always forgets that I'm here to take everything he has like I always do... Dad didn't do right with me but now I have one more chance to prove myself...

" Set a meeting with him "

" Are u sure because this deal will not profit us, sir"

" It will... U just do as ur said to and don't run your useless brain"

"..."

" Nice, also tell our men to be ready with all the weapons "

He nodded going away... This time I'll finish him for once and forever.

V's POV⚡

What does she think of herself huh?? She can not do this to me nor anyone else can. I just spoke the truth and she... How dare she shouted at ME??!!! She has to pay back in fact she will payback.