CH-19 RUN!🔞

💔

.......💔.......

A͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡o͜͡r͜͡'s͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡

"U CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

Lucas shouts nudging his body from the chair he was clasped to...

"And Who will stop me Little Brother"

Lucifer sly smirk at Lucas, Lucifer is now ready with his plan to bring back Y/n so he thought it would be better as soon as he could execute it but he reckoned that Lucas will come to his words and will not deny the plan to fetch Y/n... When Lucas didn't agree to his plan Lucifer tried him to the chair. He is now trying to control his mind, actually, it would be better to say Taking Control Over His Whole Existence.

"Let me GO! I can not betray Y/n!"

Lucas yells again, he didn't want to drag Y/n to hell because he knows that it will only give her pain.

"Betray!? And Her!? How!? U were sent to the earth To get her back Not TO FALL IN LOVE SHIT!"

Lucifer kicks Lucas on his stomach making him fall to the ground, blood could be glimpsed when he coughs...

"She is not your family! We are Ur family! U will be betraying us By Helping Her! Dad, me, other family members especially MOM..."

Lucas didn't know what to answer so he kept serene... Seeing him Lucifer could tell he is still not convinced, love has made him blind.

"U want to cherish Y/n isn't it? U want her to love u back too? But do you think it's worth it?" Lucifer asks him making him sit up again.

"... Y... Yeah, maybe..." Lucas says hesitating... He whines in pain as Lucifer clean the blood coming out from the corner of Lucas's lips

"But she doesn't love u and will never love u," Lucifer says candidly

"She... Can..." He looks down

"Oh, My little brother then let me show what's going on, ur big enough to watch a p** isn't it?" Lucifer said with a smirk

"No... Don't do this..." Lucas says with tears in his eyes, he did not want to watch the girl he loves with someone. His body was trembling while tears kept on landing on the ground making it wet