CH- 17 What is Love?

❤️

.......❤️.......

Y͜͡/N͜͡'s͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡🦋

All I could feel on my tender, fragile skin was cold air, The sound of silence around me was chilling and frightening, in every possible way. Then I heard a crackle and a snap in the forest around me I started running, in a few seconds, I realized it was me that stepped on a delicate frostbitten tree branch. After I settled down, I noticed I was at an unknown. Ofc because I didn't want to stand in front of him when he thinks that of me so I teleported myself idk where. I am trying to forget what took place a few minutes ago.

As I was lost in my mind I tripped on a colossal broken log, I fall on my hands they were both cold and scratched it felt painful for a second but then the pain in my heart is more than these blemishes on my palms 😞🥺.

It kind of leaves me breathless, like when you're running on a treadmill or rowing away as if some ghost from the past is chasing you. Right now there is burning in my lungs as I'm desperately trying to draw in enough air to sustain functionality. I am tired-my muscles are giving out and I just can't anymore. But I have to, and I will, and it just takes five more minutes to realise that: The person I'm crying for or getting hurt never loved me, a sad smile appears on my lips I'm hurting for no reason.

I sit on a rock admiring the scary winter night yet beautiful. It is the type of coldness that reaches into my bones, as if my heart were a door left wide open to the icy wind, slamming only to open again. The only thing to do is keep moving, keep heading toward cottage or something and the steady warmth of the hearth. The sky is a rolling blanket of cloud the colour of wet ash, and the ground has its dank reflection.

(Sighs) "ohh dad why did you leave me all alone here on Earth if I was born in heaven" it sounds funny talking like that anyone will think im crazy or something.

Where should I sleep 😩

L͜͡u͜͡c͜͡i͜͡f͜͡e͜͡r͜͡'s͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡V͜͡☠︎︎

"Bring that girl's soul"

"But it's-"

"Just do say ur said to"

I know what is the weaknesses of this main character in the story (smirk) His Love for that girl who extorted him, I have to bring that girl here so that I can be the next king, not my brother. I have to prove to dad that destiny can change when you want to change it.

"Here is that girl's soul master"

The sentry bows and leaves