CH-7 "Brothers"

⚠️Warning long chapter⚠️

.......🌺.......

Jack's POV ☄️

"Mom, Mom are u fine" I'm so worried, I can't see her as my eyes are blindfolded with my hands tied at my back.

" I'm... Fine my son... U take care of yourself... U don't..." Before mom could complete her words a man's voice cut her in between.

" Will u both keep quiet or I should blow her head" how can people be so heartless.

" At least tell me where are we," I ask the man who just cut my mom's word in between.

He didn't answer but suddenly I felt my body was forced to sit on a chair also I could feel one more chair nearby.

" Aaaaa....." Mom... It's my mom's voice.

I start to free my body from the chair, I know it's impossible as I'm tied with a lot of ropes and maybe chains too as I can feel something cold on my skin.

" Mom are u fine, did they hurt you??"

I was not getting any reply from her adrenaline rush all over my body that I might lose her too.

" Mom, mom, answer me, mom"

I was not able to hear anything only some muffled sobs. Before I could do anything further a hard punch landed on my jaw causing the blood to leak from my mouth.

" Shut the fu_k up... Hey make him quiet too"

I... I am such a bad son I can't protect my mom nor my sister... I'm not a good brother too. I can hear some footsteps coming close to me, a hand grab my jaw and stuffing a piece of cloth in my mouth.

I'm missing the moments when my sister calls me "baby" she was right I'm just a baby.

Author's POV✨

Where Y/n's brother and mom were suffering from the kidnappers, Y/n was suffering from a terrible headache + body ache. She was still not able to see properly also she was feeling very weak.

"Ohh... Dear, you woke up, how are u feeling hmm..."

While Y/n was struggling in getting up and sitting on the bed, she suddenly stiff at her place by hearing this voice.

Stella understands her situation instantly and in a sweet voice she spoke to her

" It's me Y/n, remember Stella your caretaker"