Ch-1 Someone New?

From here our story is no more only a craving but a Game... So I welcome you all to THE TREACHEROUS GAME

___________________________________________

Somewhere in South Korea

'woo-woo-woo-woo-woo' sirens wail of police cars and bikes chasing after the most wanted criminal at the full speed they can't let him off this time

*Do they think it's that easy huh?*

The devil thinks to himself, putting his sports car to the highest he makes a shape turn yet the police cars and bikes behind him.

Opening the window of his car, and getting his gun loaded he bends his face out of the car looking at the chase behind him
"Am I so important guys!" He shouted looking at them "Surrender yourself, Mr. Mask! It will be good for all of us" the chief of police says on the microphone... "Let me think... Nope, why don't you all stop?" Saying this he fires on the petrol tank of the bike which was near to him, the bike crashes with a big explosion makes other bikes near to it catching fire, it was all a mess and no way was left for the cars to go ahead.

"See you soon my friends" he waves his hand to the policemen who were burning in the fire of failure and anger.

POV of Mask man

Finally, I can breathe phewww... But let me get myself far from this place...

Time passes~

I am in love with my hometown the wind hitting my face makes me remember the time when Mom and I came here to have happy and fun family time... How much I miss those days.

Anyways! I have to get to my hidden base ASAP it's already 3 am playing with those idiots...

Driving my car smooth like butter on the perfect road I enjoy the night sky decorated with beautiful stars shining at their best but I think God doesn't like to see me happy abruptly out of nowhere something jumps in front of my car and I apply breaks that moment only getting jerk by the sudden break.

A͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡o͜͡r͜͡'s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡

He couldn't see anything while sitting in the car so he decides to get out and check himself but did not forget to take his gun with him.

Getting out in a ready position to attack if needed he moves to see what came in front of his car and unexpectedly he found that it was a girl, clothes were torn a bit and a crying face she was laying on the road hair coving face.

"Hey, you! Get up! I need to go move out of the way" he says pointing his gun towards her. She nodded her head no while wiping her tears, He know it was no use to scare her so he kept his gun inside and move towards her.

"Tell me what happened?" He couches near her "I...I- wann...a...die" she says while crying "why in front of my CAR!? You know how expensive it is?!" She covered her ears and started to shout
"Help!!!! Help!!!" The Mask man didn't wish to be discovered so he tries to make her calm "Hey come down please I won't shout at you please girl please"
She listens to him and comes down, looking at him with her doe eye which were red due to crying.

"Tell me what happened and how can I help you?" He asks in a calm Voice

"My boyfriend tried to rape me... And... And..." She couldn't say anything more but hug the masked man and cry her heart out

"Shh... I will help you ok? You are saved now" He says in a low and sweet voice that he even didn't know existed.

"Come on sit in the car" tho is was a criminal but he was aware of his limits and in his limits touching a girl without her permission was not the right thing, he opens the car door getting inside.

"Hop in fast, girl" the girl kept on standing in front of the car, this made him frustrated

"What's the problem now?!" He asked through the window

"What if you always take advantage of me? No! All men are the same! I won't sit! I will die better" she said looking right into his eyes.

"I won't even touch an average girl like you so don't worry..." He said rolling his eyes

"I WON'T!" She shouted

"Ok then die... I will wash my darling after that" he press the accelerator a bit making the car go front and the girl steps back, he smirk and pressed it again, once again the girl going back due to fear but this time he pressed the accelerator making the car go near to her... And

.

.

.

Stop it just right, the car touched her body, she was shaking due to fear. He bends his face out laughing at her

"No one wanna die so it's better you hop in now or else I am going my way and no one can help a little girl like you at midnight without a second thought " he smirked checking her out.

In a blink of a second, she was inside the car with her seatbelt on...

"L... let's go," she said looking at the road. The guy laughed at her childishness but little did he know it was all a...

***********************************
Hi guys! I am with ur most loved story I hope u like the new part and don't forget to like it!!! 💖💖😋