The Talk-Katara

Y'all I didn't mean to make Zora so mean and rude😭

It would be great if y'all just ignored it and continue on with the story. Kay thanks.

(Also, this is gonna be really cheesy)

Aang and Zora walk out the door and I walk over to Toph, who's sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Hey I was watching that!" She yells as I turn off the TV.

"Calm down. I just wanna talk." She crossed her arms and listened. "What happened between you and Aang?"

"I don't know."

"Well, are you mad at him?"

Toph hesitated and then said, "I guess. I just feel replaced. I mean, we used go on walks, and I'm the one who calls him stupid nicknames."

"Listen," I said, "Your friends will have more friends, but no one will ever replace you. Trust me, Aang still cares about you, a lot."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you Katara." I pulled her in a hug and we heard the door open.

"Hey guys," Aang said as he walked through the door.

"Hey. Zora could you come here for a minute?" Toph said. Honestly, I was a bit scared but I hoped that my talk helped her.

After a couple minutes they both came back and everything seemed fine between them. A couple times when Zora was here, she winced and held her arm. She kept saying she was fine but, I think something's up. Anyway, after a couple hours Zora left and everyone went to sleep. I also noticed that whenever Zora winced, Toph would give her a look of worry. I wondered what happened so I'm planning to ask her tomorrow.

Thanks for all your patience about the updating. Gonna make another chapter right after this so yeah.

Bye Luvs🌹