Ozai's Escape

"I'M BOOOOOOOORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", yelled a very bored Toph. There were no bad guys(surpisingly), and there was nothing to do.

"We could go tease the Loser Lord again", Sokka

"You never are gonna call him Ozai are you?", Katara asked, not really asking.

"Nope!"

"You weren't supossed to reply babe", Toph said while facepalming.

"AWWW! YOU CALLED HIM BAAABE!!!!!!!", Aang yelled in a baby voice.

"Shut up TwinkleToes or I'm gonna beat the hell out of you"

"I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

At the prison.

"I am here to see prisoner Ozai.", Zuko said, and businessman-like.

"I am sorry Lord Zuko, but Ozai has escaped."(cue, DUN, DUN, DUUUUUUUUN)

"HOW THE HECK DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS SOONER! I'M THE FIRE LORD FOR AGNI SAKE!"

"We have just found out Lord Zuko"

"Very well. Take me to his cell."

"Of course Lord Zuko"

"Okay, don't you have guards to, ya know, GUARD him?", Zuko asked as he looked at the empty cell.

"He must have escAPED WHEN THE GUARDS SWITCHES SHIFTS!", Detective Sokka exclaimed, voice growing louder as he continued.

"AND HE MUST HAVE ESCAPED THROUGHT THE WINDOW!", Sokka yelled again pointing at the cell window.

"Oh yeah. Thanks Sokka, we never noticed that.", Katara said as she started to clap. Soon enough, all the guards started pointing to the window and murming to one another, and clapping.

"What are you guys talking about?", Toph said confused. But of course, no one heard her.

"I SAID WHY IS EVERYONE CLAPPING!", exclaimed a very mad Toph.

"Oh yeah, I forgot she was blind", said the guard who told Zuko about Ozai.

"Well, you remember how Sokka said that Ozai escaped through the window?", Zuko asked Toph, actually explaining things.

"Yeah", she replied.

"Well, there was a hole in the window"(IDK how he fit through it put okay)

"So he did what Uncle Iroh did, he got relly buff and ripped a hole through the bars", Toph said processing everything.

"Wait, how did you know that Uncle Iroh was buff?", Aang questioned Toph.

"Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't see TwinkleToes", replied Toph, pointing at her feet.

"Oh yeah, sorry!"

"Ya know TwinkleToes, this is the second time that I have held myself back trying to kill you so,", Toph said as she earthbent a rock under him and it hit Aang where the sun don't shine.

"I'm SoRy", Aang said weakly, before collapsing out of pain.

There, I gave you a long part. Happy?

But seriously though, this took me so long to write so the next chapter is gonna be short