Father-Zora

Uh oh. If I was gone for that long, my dad's going to be mad.

"Hello Father." I say, bowing in front of Ozai.

"Where were you."(I didn't put a question mark because he didn't really ask a question. It's more like he's demanding a answer if that makes sense.)

"I was at the Avatar's house sir."

"Why." I didn't understand how he could keep a straight face. I mean, I'm literally friends with the avatar, but I didn't have to tell him that right?

"I was getting more information on how to capture him sir." That'll work right?

"Good. Now sleep. You have school tomorrow and you need to know everything there is about the avatar."

"Yes Father." I say, walking away.

Y'know, all I ever wanted was a stable family. A good family. With a dad who doesn't abuse me or with a mom that wasn't banished because she killed her father-in-law and her stupid husband was scared that she was going to poison him too. I want a brother who actually know I exist and I'm not just some girl that his dad's training. And a sister that isn't a maniac who has mental health issues. Hey, that's something we can bond over, if we actually meet. I want friends that I make by school, not spying on them. But hey, you take what you can get right? Everything's fine right? Yeah, you're fine.

Let's gooo! Three chapters in a day. Anyway, thanks for the support. Writing is like an escape where kids from school or people I know won't/can't judge me. Anyway, I actually have a plot going so that's nice. Stuff will happen and it's really hard to not give spoilers and it's hard to update because my sister is always using the laptop and I don't really want to start writing on my phone because I make a lot of writing mistakes and I'm also getting a new phone soon so yeah. Sorry for the rant btw.

Bye Luvs🌹