Ch.29

Dave's POV
A Few Weeks Later

Games We Play By Trey Songz blasted throughout the house causing me to groan and open my eyes, it smelled like Pine Sol and bleach in Ariana and I's room. I sat up and yawned while getting out of bed, I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth then walked out going out of the room and downstairs. Ariana was mopping the floors while singing, I stood there watching her while chuckling.

"I told you she was nobody, shit she left her bag in the 'rari, shit I'm runnin' round with a thottie bitch shawty get down, she with all this shit don't even know what to call this shit. Shit that you say, you was over with go on my phone on your nosey shit, hit you with that's just the homie shit and I need you back on my lonely shit now you want me back, you're lonely shit yeah, tell me you love it, baby. All this tugging, baby, these games we play these games we play no wins, we're losers, yeah, yeah, yeah you come, you stay you run away tell me how you wanna move now yeah, nothing gon' change, baby yeah, nothing gon' change it stays the same nothing's gonna change the crazy little games we play" She sang loudly while swaying her hips side to side, I licked my lips and put my hand on my chin while watching her ass move from side to side every time she swayed her hips. I walked up to her gripped her hips, she jumped a little but relaxed once she knew it was me, I pulled her into me and swayed side to side with her while the music continued to play.

"She singing' tired of the sorry shit she start a fight in the party, shit so sick and tired of all you women find you somebody to argue with

"She singing' tired of the sorry shit she start a fight in the party, shit so sick and tired of all you women find you somebody to argue with. Don't even know what to call this shit. Do we even know what honest is? Built out of broken promises then we go back and love again I miss my best friend, yeah, yeah please let me back in, yeah, yeah she cry on my shoulder, I lay in her arms just like that, we back on, games we play these games we play no wins, we're no wins, we're losers, yeah, yeah, yeah you come, you stay you run away tell me how you wanna move now cause nothing's gon' change yeah, nothing gon' change yeah, nothing gon' change, baby. It stays the same nothing's gonna change the crazy little games we play these games we play"

"I love you baby" Ariana said as the song ended, I smiled and watched her put the mop in the bucket.

"I love your fine ass too" I said while grabbing the bucket from her, I went to the front door and opened it seeing Jahze sitting on the porch, I wanted to throw the mop water on him but decided not to be petty so I threw it in the grass causing him to turn his head and look at me. Nigga looked like he was crying, I motioned for him to follow me inside and once he did I closed and locked the door, I sat the bucket down by the door and told Jahze to take his shoes off since Ari just mopped the floors. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the island while folding my hands together and leaning forward.