5

Cassie's POV

Standing beside Merlin with a remote in my hands, I watch as all of the recruits are sleeping. I glance at Merlin who gives me a nod and I flick the switch.

Water starts filling up the room and we see the recruits panic.

"What the fuck is going on?"

"The fuck is this?"

"Oh shit"

"All right no one panic. Listen to me. Stay calm. Fuck." exclaims Charlie, one of the recruits

I let out a laugh as I see them looking around for something to help them.

"Loo Snorkels!" One of them shouts

"Showerheads!" A girl yells

Eggsy just looks confused as to what they're talking about. Everyone starts swimming towards the shower heads.

"Hey, hang about, what's wrong with the fucking door?" Eggsy questions. He swims over to the door and tries to open it but fails. He then swims towards the mirror on the opposite side of the room and starts breaking it.

"Better step back Merlin" I say making my way to the back so I don't get soaked.

After a few more punches the glass shatters sending all of the recruits into the other room where Merlin and Me where observing them.

"Congratulations on completing your first task. Charlie, Roxy, well done. For those of you who are still confused, if you can get a breathing tube around a U-bend of a toilet, you have an unlimited air supply. Simple physics, worth remembering. Eggsy, well done for spotting that was a two-way mirror"

"He's probably seen enough of them" sniggered Charlie, making his goons laugh with him.

I spoke up with a sharp voice "Yeah, you can all wipe those smirks off your faces. Because as far as I'm concerned, every single one of you has failed. You all forgot the most important thing-- teamwork." I point towards Amelias body, which was laying in the soaked room.

"So much for classic army technique" Eggsy mumbles

~•~

I ran into the infirmary with Leo beside me, seeing Harry laying in a bed, machines surrounding him.

"What happened?!" I asked frantically looking at Merlin

"I don't know" Merlin shakes his head looking at Harry with a sad expression

"But he'll be fine, right Merlin?" I ask with hope in my eyes

"There's hope Cassie, we just have to wait. Now come on we have work to do" he says putting his hand on my shoulder and leading me out of the infirmary Leo following closely behind us.

I stand outside next to Merlin, holding a clipboard in my hands I look at the recruits as Merlin addresses them.

"As some of you will have learned last night, teamwork is paramount here at Kingsman. We're here to enhance your skills, test you to the limit. Which is why you're gonna pick a puppy."

The puppy's whimper in their cages. And I look next to me and see Leo turning his head to the side.

"Wherever you go, your dog goes. You will care for it, you will teach it, and by the time it's fully trained, so will you be. Those of you who are still here, that is. Do you understand?" I ask them, holding my clipboard to my chest.

The recruits nod in acknowledgment. Everyone chooses their puppy and I hand out leashes to everyone.

"A pug?" I question Eggsy, looking at the adorable puppy

"It's a bulldog, innit?"

I snort and hand him a leash and make my way back to Merlin.

"I'll be in the infirmary with Harry, if that's alright" I tell him. He gives me a short nod before turning back to the recruits.

I look behind me to see Leo inspect every recruit, I give out a sharp whistle and Leo comes running towards me. I see Eggsy looking at me and I just give him a small smile before making my way to the infirmary.

On my way there I went to the cafeteria and got a ham sandwich. What? I was starving. I walked inside the infirmary finishing my sandwich. I see Chester and Merlin talking.

"His MRI shows no signs of concussion. No direct brain trauma at all." says Merlin holding the scans

"How much longer can he be out?" inquires Chester

"That's the million-dollar question. We don't know what he was exposed to in there." Merlin answers

"What about Harry's footage? It didn't stream to his home terminal." I ask walking to them

"Encrypted and uncrackable. If and when he comes around, you might want to have a word with him about sharing his password."

"Could I have a go with it? If anyones able to uncrack it, it'd be me" I announce, hoping he says yes.

"We'll see Cassie" he responds

I was about to say something when I heard the door open, we all turn around to see Eggsy standing there with his dog. He looked concerned and confused.

"Is he gonna be all right?" He asks motioning towards Harry

Merlin answers "We need to have patience, Eggsy. But there's hope, okay? If I were you, I'd concentrate on your training. Make it through the tests. Make him proud."

Eggsy looks at me and I nod, knowing Harry would want him to give it his all.

"Come on Eggsy I'll walk you back to your room" I offer, not being able to look at Harry being half dead, anymore. We walk through the corridors making our way to the main room.

I start thinking of all the bad things that could happen to Harry and I immediately tear up. It took all my strength not to fully break down in tears. Eggsy noticed my quietness and looked over to me.

"Hey are you alright?" he asks, placing a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

I wipe away my tears and look up to him giving him a fake smile, which obviously doesn't convince him. "Yeah I uh I'm alright don't worry about me" I say softly, sadness lacing my voice.

" Ya know it's alright to cry, I see how much he means to you" he replies which makes warm tears run down my face. He embraces me in a hug and I just cry. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I let out a chuckle, releasing myself from the hug. "Never thought you'd be the comforting type" I laugh wiping away my tears.

"One of my many hidden talents" he smirks at me and then winks. I let out a scoff and roll my eyes, I look at my watch and see it was already late.

"It's late we should head back" I announce.

"Shall we M'lady" he jokes offering me his hand. I take it gracefully and laugh "We shall kind sir." We both walk down the corridor hand in hand joking about random stuff having the time of our lives.