Author's Note

Thank you so much to everyone who has stayed with me on this story for this long. I am actually surprised with how this story turned out. Honestly, I had no idea if this story would have been good or not because I didn't have many ideas when a sequel was suggested but I am generally happy with how it turned out. So, thank you to my readers for your support on this story because you helped me write this story. Now, I just have a few notes before this story closes out

I am up for writing a book 3 in this story just not right away. I need a break from writing in this storyline so I can gather ideas for a book 3 that would follow Atlantia's children as they join Hogwarts or not. We'll see what happens but they will definitely the focal point of book 3 if there is one but like I said it would be a little bit because I need some time to think of ideas since I have am idea of what the story should be, I don't have any ideas on what to write. However, still let me know if you would like to eventually see a Book 3 so I can know if it is something you guys are interested in.

Now, if you haven't checked out my other stories, The Daughter Of the Gods series, Jedi Demigod, Atlantia's Beginning, and The Daughter of the Land and Sea, go check them out. Also check out my new story , The Winchester Sister, which would be updated every Sunday.

Of course with the finish of this story, that does mean there is an opening for another story so I would like to know your guys' opinion on what you would like to see. One of the things I do to get through writer's block is write on another story that I had an idea for which means I have a lot of drafts of stories. Listed below is a few excerpts from stories that I am willing to post. Let me know if any of them sound interesting to you.

Supernatural University
(Please be warn this story may be a bit mature because of language and some of the storyline but no smut since I don't write that stuff)

Summary: Coralina always knew she was different but wasn't aware why or how. Not until, four strange men show up at her front door telling her she is a supernatural creature. Not only that a siren, the species that was thought to be extinct after a rebel group killed them because of their powers.

Coralina is taken to Supernatural University, the best university for supernaturals where most students are snobby kids who think they are better then everyone. She is to spend the next years learning and mastering her powers and her mate or mates powers. Yep, sirens have multiple mates and they gain their mates powers or abilities once they finalize the mating. On top of that, she will be hearing the calling, a tradition that every siren experience to bring them closer to the ocean. There's just one problem, she can't announce she is a siren. If she does, she will be killed by the rebels. Can she survive a school full of snotty and rude students, the addition of a mate and the possibility of others, the calling, and the rebels or will she crumble from the pressure?

Excerpt: "You're mated, Coralina." Alex says softly.

"What?" I say not expecting that.

"You're mated." He repeats, "You guys are fated mates."

"What the hell does that mean?" I say.

"Fate chose us to be mates because we are the other half of each other." Nick says gently, "We complete each other, and we would make each other happier than any others can."

"All I did was touch your orange ball with black speckles of energy." I say pushing myself up my couch and pacing, "How did I make each other mates?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Lucas said holding his hand out, "You were able to touch his core?"

"Is that not normal?" I ask him rubbing my head.