Part nine

Please vote for this story so that it can get seen! Thank you so much for your support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOFIA'S POV

While I wait for Ioane to arrive at the beach, my eyes wander over to my husband. He walked over to two blondes and started chatting them up while I was on the phone. It's obvious that they're flirting with him, and he's clearly enjoying it.

Hurt strikes my heart. How could he so obviously be picking up women in front of me? Does he really think I'm okay with having an open relationship? What a stupid question. Of course he does. I didn't object to it when we were talking about it. This is my fault. If he sleeps with them, then I'm going to be the one to blame.

I watch as one of the women rests her palms against his chest. She laughs too hard at something he says, causing me to roll my eyes. I'm so invested in watching the trio interact that I don't even realize when Ioane arrives.

"Isn't he your husband?" Ioane asks, interrupting my thoughts. The man looks disgusted by my husband's flirtatious behavior. I sigh. How do I even explain this?

"We have an open relationship," I say.

"What does that mean?" He asks, looking confused. The expression actually makes him look adorable.

"Basically, we're both allowed to sleep with whoever we want," I tell him.

Ioane pauses. Then he says, "Does that mean I can take you out on a date sometime?"

To say that I'm floored would be an understatement. I never thought that Ioane would make a move on me. It's very flattering, especially coming from someone as attractive as him. I take in his large biceps and strong jawline. It's obvious that he has a rock hard body even though he's wearing a tank and swim trunks.

"Um, I don't know," I say, biting my lip. Why does it feel so wrong to say yes? Probably because I'm married, but James and I have an open relationship. He wouldn't care if I went out with Ioane. He even told me that he expected me to sleep with other people. I had never intended to go through with it, but there was a first time for everything.

"I want to take you out for a nice dinner," Ioane says.

My eyes flit over to James. He's not paying any attention to me. Why should I be the miserable one in this relationship? If Ioane wants to take me out, I should let him. It'll be a lot more fun than waiting for James to get back from his night with the two blonde women.

"Sure," I tell him. "Just let me go get changed. Would you mind driving me back to my house?"

"Not at all," he says.

James is so absorbed in flirting with the two blondes that he doesn't notice Ioane and I picking up the beach towels and picnic basket. I try to carry the towels to Ioane's car, but he insists on holding everything for me. Once I get in Ioane's Jeep, I send my husband a text.

Going out with Ioane. Don't wait up.

That should suffice. We drive up to the house following my directions. I set everything inside before changing into a tropical printed maxi dress. It features a low V neckline and a sexy thigh high slit, which I think Ioane will appreciate. Then Ioane drives me to a restaurant of his choosing.

~~~~
JAMES' POV

I turn around to glance at Sofia for a second, but she's nowhere to be found. Where our stuff was sitting just twenty minutes ago is now all sand. I check my phone to see if she's texted, and my blood boils as I read the message from her.

Going out with Ioane. Don't wait up.

Who the fuck does that guy think he is taking my wife out?

"You want to head over to our place?" Louisa smiles flirtatiously at me. I try to focus on the two women in front of me. Why am I thinking of Sofia when I have two hot blondes in front of me? I put my wife out of my mind.

"Let's go," I tell them.

It isn't long before all three of us are naked in bed. I groan while Jamie wraps her mouth around my dick, sucking hard. Her friend Louisa dangles her tits above my mouth, and I latch onto her nipple, sucking like my life depends on it. Louisa and Jamie are both moaning like crazy, and Jamie's mouth sends vibrations up my dick as she hums. I feel myself on the brink, and I groan as I unload into Jamie's mouth, finally coming undone.

Louisa moves forward and sits on my face, and I begin to lap at her wet heat while she grinds down. My fingers dig into her ass as I slide my tongue in and out of her folds. She's soaking wet. Jamie is playing with my balls, and my whole body tenses as Jamie pleases me with her mouth again.

The disturbing thought of Ioane fucking Sofia crosses my mind again. I force myself to pretend that Louisa is Sofia. I imagine that it's Sofia moaning as I lick her cunt, Sofia crying out when I suck her clit, Sofia screaming when I pound her into oblivion.

We fuck for hours until the sun goes down. Every time I think of Ioane fucking my wife, I fuck the two girls harder. They please me until they can't move, and then I get up and change back into my swim trunks while they sleep. I take the jeep back to the cottage Sofia and I are sharing. It's midnight, so I expect Sofia to be in bed, but she's nowhere to be found. I check every room twice, and I even look outside. She must still be with Ioane.

I clench my fists, thinking about the way he must be getting off while fucking her. She's my wife. If anyone should know what she sounds like in bed, it's me. The longer I think about the way she must be moaning and screaming with him slamming into her, the angrier I get. I can't stop myself from calling her cell, and she doesn't pick up on the first ring. The phone continues ringing, but Sofia never answers. I groan, changing into my shorts and a T shirt.

This woman is going to drive me crazy. No matter who I sleep with, she's always on my mind. What am I going to do? I crawl into bed under the covers and close my eyes, hoping she'll come home soon. I don't intend on sleeping until I know that she's in bed right next to me.