Part thirty-four

I didn't get any votes on the last chapter :'( can we please vote for the chapters??

SOFIA'S POV
James surprises me that coming Sunday night by blindfolding me and dragging my butt into the car.

"I thought we discussed that I'm not into kinky shit," I tell him.

He lets out the most rich, genuine laugh I've ever heard coming out of his mouth, and it makes me blush dark red.

"Don't worry wifey, I haven't bought you any leather cuffs just yet."

It feels like my whole face is burning hot—that's how hard I'm blushing. Why did I ever tell him about that? I'm thankful I'm blindfolded because looking into his eyes while I'm blushing this hard would make things ten times worse.

He helps me into the car, leaning over my body to buckle me in. I feel his lips press against my cheek and then his mouth finds my ear. "Although I will say you look very sexy blindfolded like that. Maybe I could get into kinky shit."

"James!" I squeak, causing him to laugh again.

He drives us for about thirty minutes I imagine before stopping. Then he helps me out of the car. His hands feel big in mine as he helps me walk forward. We step into an elevator, and I hear whizzing as the elevator lifts up several floors.

We step out, and then James tells me I can take off my blindfold. I take it off slowly, and then I become immediately enamored with the exquisite view.

This is the apartment James and I are going to share from now on together. The elevator opens straight into our penthouse apartment, and the living room is right off the side. The kitchen is a decent size, and our master bedroom overlooks all of New York City. I gasp looking out the window.

"James, this is beautiful," I whisper. The view has stolen my breath away.

"You like it?" He asks, grinning at me from where he's leaning in the doorway.

I turn to him. "How could I not? This view is to die for!" Then I turn back to look outside, admiring the busy cars and taxis several floors below.

James comes up behind me and wraps his strong arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek, peppering his affection all over before he gently turns my head and kisses me.

I move so that I'm facing him instead of kissing him awkwardly to the side. His hands cup my face, holding me close. I let him taste me, dragging my hands down his chest while we make out. I inhale the air from his mouth in an incredibly intimate moment, and then he breaks the kiss, panting.

"You're awful affectionate this morning," I tell him.

"How are you not breathless?" He demands.

I shrug. "I don't know."

He kisses me again, hard, and his hands skim my back and cup my ass, squeezing. I gasp into his mouth out of shock. It forces me to break the kiss.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask him in a daze.

"I'm taking what's mine wifey," he growls, squeezing my ass again.

Heat that I don't understand burns my sex, and I squeeze my thighs together to relieve the ache. What is he doing to me?

"Who says I'm yours?" I breathe.

He chuckles. "I think that's what us moving together means."

"Oh, it means you own my ass now, does it?" I ask him.

He actually spanks me, causing my jaw to drop. "James!"

He bursts out laughing, tipping his head back all the while. "I'm messing with you Sofia, but hell, I wish I wasn't."