Part sixty-nine

SOFIA'S POV

Although James initially wakes me up around 8 in the morning, we don't get out of bed until 1 in the afternoon. My body is slick with sweat, and James kisses me sweetly. He buries his face in the crook of my neck, sucking on all of my sensitive spots. I writhe underneath him, digging my nails into his tight ass. I force the length of him against my sex, and then I'm moaning as he slips inside me. He begins rocking into me gently, sucking on my blushing neck while I ascend toward heaven.

"You feels so good baby girl," he throats, rolling his hips into me. His pelvis grinds against my clit, and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

His hands find the small of my back and push me into him, and I gasp at the sensation of being filled deeper. "Oh god," I moan, meeting the lazy rhythm of his hips.

Tingles spread throughout my body as I unravel, my skin singing against him. James releases inside me, and I clench around him tight, arching off the bed as my climax hits me.

James pulls out of me, flipping onto his back on the bed. I turn to my side, propping myself up on my elbow and looking at him.

"It smells like sex," James chuckles. His fingertips skim my belly, circling around my bellybutton.

I sigh as sparks fly down to my sex. "I get why you've been sleeping around for all this time now. Sex with you feels like I'm in heaven."

He grins. "Actually, sex doesn't normally feel this good to me. It's because of you that it feels so damn good," he says.

I blush. "You mean that?"

His hand tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. "I've never felt so attracted to another woman in my life. And it's not normal to feel this connected to another person. I've slept with a lot of women, and I've never cared about any of them as much as you. I want to take care of you and make sure you feel good. Before, sex used to be all about me, but now I want to see you satisfied instead. Watching you come gets me off," he admits.

"I do feel good," I tell him, kissing the back of his hand. My lips linger against his skin. "Does it feel good for you? I know I'm pretty inexperienced," I tell him.

"You feel better than just good. You feel heaven-sent," he says. "And I like that you don't have much experience. It's such a turn on to take your firsts."

I smile at him. "I'm glad this feels good for you too."

"Baby girl, it feels better than good. I'm telling you, I'm having the time of my life with you. If I had known sex with you would be this good, I would've said to go exclusive a long time ago." His eyes are dark as they peer into mine. I can see his lust for me plain as day.

"Well, I'm going to go use the bathroom and shower now. You should get another shirt and throw yesterday's in the laundry. Thank god you keep spare clothes here for yourself."

He smirks at me. "Wouldn't want me wearing a shirt with my cum on it out of the house, now would we?"

~~~~
JAMES' POV

Sofia smells absolutely incredible coming out of the shower. She changes back into the mini dress she wore yesterday sans underwear. Her panties are still soiled from yesterday, so she's going bare. Knowing that she's completely naked under that dress makes my stomach twist.

"Don't bend over in that," I tell her, looking at my reflection in the full length mirror.

She flushes. "You can see underneath?"

I quirk an eyebrow at her in the mirror's reflection. "When you bend over? Yes," I say.

"Crap. I'm going to look like such a whore in front of your mom."

"Relax, no one needs to know you're naked under there but me."

"It's your fault," Sofia tells me.

"How is this my fault?" I ask her, amused.

"You're the one that made me so wet I ruined them in the first place," she says.

I groan, biting my fingers into her hips and drawing her back against my body. We stare at each other into the mirror in front of us. I keep my eyes on hers in the mirror as I lift her skirt up, exposing her bare sex.

My hand slips down, grazing four fingers up and down her smooth inner thigh. She shivers, goosebumps spreading across her arms.

"Would you like me to finger fuck you?" I ask her.

She nods her head slowly, holding my gaze in the mirror.

I chuckle. "Tell me what you want me to do to you Sofia," I say.

She bites her lip, and I rub circles along her thigh higher up.

"I want you to-to," she starts.

"Yes?" I ask her.

"Touch me," she pleads.

"Uh-uh," he says. "Say exactly what you want."

"Rub my clit please," she breathes, taking my hand and drawing it near her sex.

I chuckle. My fingers find her engorged clit, rubbing slow circles against her. "Like this?" I whisper.

She nods her head, staring into my eyes in the mirror while I increase the pressure on her clit. Her hips meet my fingers, pressing herself further into the rough pads of my fingertips. She moans as I increase the pressure on her slick clit, rubbing again and again until she's leaning all the way back on me for support.

My other hand slides up her figure to her breast, tugging and pinching at her nipple. She gasps, knees buckling as I keep the slow, lazy pace against her clit.

"You look so sexy when you're coming. Come for me baby girl," I throat, kissing her blushing neck.

I twist her nipple and she cries out. My thumb continues circling languidly, listening to her uneven breaths.

She releases at my request, thrashing against me with reckless abandon as her orgasm washes over her, sending waves of shock throughout her body. I hold her upright as her juices slip down my fingers. When she feels steady on her feet, I suck off my fingers one by one.

"One day I'm going to eat out your pussy. Would you like that?" I ask her, my voice low.

She nods her head vigorously like the naughty girl she is.

"Am I going to be the first one to taste your sweet pussy?" I ask her. I can't wait to have my face between her legs, lapping at her wet heat.

She looks at me with dark cheeks, her whole face a deep beetroot color. "N-no," she stutters.

Anger surges through my veins. That fucker went down on her? My vision goes red, and I don't even realize I'm clenching my fists until Sofia presses them open.

"Please don't be upset," she says. "We weren't exclusive then."

I sigh. "I know. That's on me. If I was any less of an idiot, I would have kept you to myself the second I married you. But I just had to insist on being with other women. And now you've slept with that fucker."

"Please don't call him that," she says quietly, meeting my eyes.

"He fucked my wife," I say. Every time I think of his face, I want to punch his lights out.

"My husband fucked countless women since the day we got married. You don't see me complaining." Her sharp language makes me think twice. It's one thing when I swear, but Sofia never does it.

I turn her around to face me. My arms wrap around her waist. "I'm so sorry I even asked for an open marriage," I say to her.

She presses a kiss to my chest. "You didn't know any better," she tells me.

I can't help but feel pissed at myself. What the hell was wrong with me? How had I ever thought any other woman could compare to Sofia? She was everything I wanted. She was witty, sociable, kind, adventurous, and incredibly sexy.

My hands skim down to her hips. I spank her, causing her to gasp. "You're all mine now Sofia. And don't you forget it."

"I'm all yours," she says, tangling her fingers into my hair. We kiss sloppy and wet, pressing our warm bodies against each other.