Epilogue: part seventy-four

Welcome to the last chapter! Quick question: what was your favorite part of the story?

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting. I really appreciate everyone's support, and I hope that you have truly enjoyed reading Sophia and James' story. If you have any questions for me, or if you have any feedback for me, please drop a comment below. I love hearing from all of my readers. Once again, thank you so much.
Sobriquetsays
——————
Two Years Later

SOFIA'S POV

Sarafina babbles happily, opening and closing her fists as she reaches out for me. I take her into my arms, kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Hi baby, I love you," I tell her. She smiles happily at me.

That's when a familiar set of arms wraps their way around my back. I feel my husband press a kiss to the back of my neck, and he rubs his hand against my swollen belly.

"Hi beautiful," he whispers.

Our daughter reaches out for him, squirming in my arms. He takes her easily, and I look at him with a grin. "Shes such a daddy's girl," I say.

Every time I'm holding Sarafina and her dad walks by, she cries out for him. James grins at me. "I love my girls," he says.

We decide to take a stroll outside, walking with Sarafina in her stroller. The weather is a perfect seventy degrees today, and the sun is shining bright. We walk around our favorite park until Sarafina falls asleep, chatting about how work is going for James. I find myself absorbed by the way James gestures with his hands when he talks, animated as ever about work. He looks so cute when he's focused on work. I continue pushing the stroller around the park for another thirty minutes. Then we head back home.

James sets Sarafina down for her nap, and then the man sends me a wicked grin. "We have some alone time," he says.

I know what that expression means. I laugh at James, and he smirks, pulling me into his arms. My husband kisses me softly, his hands dropping to the curves of my butt. He squeezes me gently, and I open my mouth for him, allowing him to taste me.

"Mmm," he breathes. "You smell so good."

I smile against his lips, my hands coming to the buttons of his shirt. I begin to undo them, and then I peel the shirt off his body, revealing his exquisite muscles. James works sweater I'm wearing off my body, and then he removes my jeans. I feel him kiss along my inner thigh, and I tremble as his adept mouth nips the delicate flesh there.

His hands pull down at my underwear, and he dips a finger into my soaking folds. "I love how your pussy is always so ready for me," he grunts. He removes his fingers, sucking on it tightly before kissing up my pregnant belly.

"I love you baby," he whispers, kissing my stomach.

I smile down at him, feeling completely at ease. "What about me?" I ask him. "Do I get any love?"

He kisses his way up my ribs. "Of course. I love you the most," he says. James meets my lips, kissing me passionately. "You're my beautiful wifey. I wouldn't have my girls if it wasn't for you."

My core throbs for him as he kisses all the sensitive spots of my neck with expert attention to my body. He knows just where to touch me to get me to come undone. I shiver as his hands brush the back of my spine.

~~~~
JAMES' POV

I unclasp her bra, kissing her full, aching breasts. She sighs out in ecstasy as I rub the tips of her nipples with my fingers, sending sparks shooting through her body. It isn't long before I'm grinding against her, my cock rubbing up against her bare pussy. My hard cock nudges her clit again and again until she's shuddering at every touch.

My hot mouth trails kisses all over her breasts, attaching to her nipple. A pulse of pleasure shoots to her pussy, and she writhes underneath me.

"You look so fucking sexy when you're moaning," I mumble against her breast. "Say my name," I demand.

"James," she lets out a breathy moan. "I can't take it. Please."

"Please what?" I growl, biting down gently onto her nipple.

She cries out in ecstasy, arching off the bed.

"Fuck me," she moans, raising her hips and rubbing her wetness against me.

I grin mischievously. Since we've been together for the past two years, I've gotten much better at getting her to tell me what she wants in bed.

"On your hands and knees," I order.

She adjusts as I get off her, and I help her onto her hands and knees. My hand wraps around her ponytail, and then I pull her head back just so. Slowly, I plunge into her from behind, gripping her hip with my free hand. She gasps at the deep sensation, whimpering as I begin to thrust into her. I know I'm hitting her g-spot, and Sofia's mind bleeds red as I thrust over and over. All of her nerve endings feel like they're on fire, and she shatters apart, milking my cock. Long, hot spurts of my come shoot deep into her body, and she screams.

When I pull out, she lays down onto her side. I spoon her from behind, kissing her hair. "I will never have enough of you," I tell her.

"Good, I because I'm not going anywhere," she breathes raggedly.

My hand wraps around her stomach, rubbing the skin gently. She falls asleep first, exhausted from both our lovemaking and her second pregnancy. My eyes slowly droop shut, and I find myself thinking about how grateful I am for Sofia and Sarafina. Where would I be in my life if I had never been forced into an arranged marriage with Sofia? Probably living a meaningless life, sleeping with random women I didn't give a shit about.

Now I had a real life with the woman I loved, a beautiful baby girl, and another little girl on the way. I couldn't have asked for anything better.