6

YOU SURE?

"What did you and Bang PD really talk about?"
-------
"You've been acting strange ever since you came back from that talk and I don't know why... try to understand me, Taehyung, I-I want to help you- I'm your boyfriend, that's what I'm here for. I can see that you're sad and constantly spacing out in thoughts. My love, if there's something bothering you, please tell me."

Taehyung closed his eyes lightly, when he felt Jeongguk wiping his wet cheeks with his thumb. "Don't cry, Sweetheart. Talk to me, don't hide things from me, I can see how much it's breaking you." He said softly and Taehyung took his trembling bottom lip between his teeth.

"B-Bang PD... he told me that we need to take more care and b-be cautious."

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, this is something he tells them every time, why is Taehyung suddenly so scared because of that? And why did he talk to Taehyung alone and not with both of them? "Is that it?" Jeongguk asked softly and Taehyung nodded against his palms.

He can't tell him the truth. He can't tell
jeongguk that their relationship is hanging on a silk threat, that will break with the smallest mistake.

"I've thought about it a-and i'm scared of the consequences, Gguk. I-I'm scared to lose you." Taehyung shivered lightly and Jeongguk quickly pulled him into a hug. "Don't be scared, I'm here, you won't lose me, silly. What are you talking about?"

Taehyung hugged him back tighter, burying his face into Jeongguk's jacket as soft sobs left his lips. The younger gently brushed his hand through the other's hair, heart hurting when he sees Taehyung like this.

"It's okay, baby," he whispered softly, kissing Taehyung's head. "Do you want to go home?"

Taehyung nodded, but didn't let go of Jeongguk, making the ravenette chuckle softly. "I'm not gonna go anywhere if you let go of me, hyung."

A small smile settled on Taehyung's lips, when he looked to Jeongguk, placing his forehead against his. "I'm sorry.." he whispered and Jeongguk just shook his head responding with a quiet 'it's okay' and a kiss to Taehyung's forehead.

Eventually they took a cab back home, paid the driver more to not tell anyone about who he met. Once they were at home at almost 12AM, the two instantly went to their room, taking the space of the bed next to each other. Taehyung pulled his phone out and pouted when he read a message he got when the two were outside. "Did you see the new schedule, bun?"

Jeongguk turned towards Taehyung and took the older's phone to look at it. "We have practice at 6 tomorrow?!" he groaned, giving the phone back to Taehyung, who was just as frustrated. "It's okay, we had enough free time after dropping that last album," Taehyung said, putting his phone away.

Shortly after he did that, he felt strong arms snake around his waist, causing the familiar butterflies to erupt in his body. "I'd rather sleep," the younger complained and Taehyung just knows he was speaking in a pout.

Smiling softly, Taehyung hugged him back, brushing his hand through the long raven hair of the other, making Jeongguk smile contently. Both closed their eyes.

"Hyung?" Jeongguk softly called out and Taehyung hummed, signaling for him to continue. "I'm sorry that I considered that you are chea-"

"No, it's not your fault. I'm sorry for acting strange.. I didn't want to worry you and when we were at the shop, Bang PD's thoughts were constantly in my head, reminding me to be cautious with you."

A soft sigh left Taehyung's lips when Jeongguk placed a kiss on his neck. "You could've told me, love. You said what PD-nim had said to you wasn't important, but it is... if it involves our relationship, if it involves you, it is important to me. I have the right to know everything, just as much as you do."