(22) Mrs Ansleigh Barnes

Two weeks later 

"Dad can you help me with my cuffs.." Lucas said 

"Yeah come here.." Bucky said 

Bucky fixed his cuff links. "There you go." Bucky said as he straightened his tie. 

"Thanks dad. I'm gonna go find mom it's almost time." Lucas said as he pulled on his suit jacket. 

"Yes it is. Tell her that I love her and can't wait to see her. And Luke I love you too." He said 

"Will do dad, love you too." Luke said as he left. 

Bucky went back to fixing his own cuffs and ties. He felt his friends staring at him. He looked over at him. 

"What?" He said 

"It's just good to see happy again Buck that's all. We thought when you lost T and TJ that you would never find love again. But Annie has brought you back to life her and Luke. It's just nice to see you happy and alive again." Steve said 

"Thanks guys." Bucky said 

"Now let's get this man married! But first group hug!" Sam said as they crowded him and they did a group hug. 

Twenty minutes later the ceremony began. The bridesmaids were Sage Raelynn Nat Bobbi Yelena Peggy Alliyah and her matron of honor was Melody. Her flower girls were her nieces and her ring bearer was her nephews and Bucky's great nephew from Shawn's marriage. 

Lucas was his best man as the rest of the guys was his groomsmen. Lucas and Ralph walked her down the aisle. She walked down the aisle to "Promise To Love Her" by Blane Howard. 

Bucky smiled as tears welled,Jenni was crying as well as her grandparents. The ceremony began after Ralph took his seat and Lucas stood beside him. 

"James, when I was little I believed in the fairytale romance. That one day Prince Charming would save me from the tower. But I quickly realized that my story books were wrong that there was no happily ever after..until you came along. Not only did you show me love compassion and patience. You stepped up when you didn't have to for Lucas. And that made me fall even more in love with you. You saved me you knocked down all the walls. You stepped into my storybook and became the man I love and cherish every day. I am so thankful that you came into my life and took over. I finally have my Prince Charming my prince that saved me. I love you and I always will." 

"Oh, Annie bear you are a godsend. You gave me a second release on life love and a family. You filled my heart where it was missing two things. You and Luke both filled those holes and made me whole again. You brought my world out of the lonely darkness I was feeling. You are the light in my world Annie. I will continue to love you cherish you and care for you till forever. I'm ready for us to start our new chapter in life. I love you." 

They exchanged rings and ended with a kiss. 

When they got to the reception the DJ started up their first dance song. 

"Forever After All." By Luke Combs was their song. Bucky dubbed it as their song long before they got engaged. 

"She's Somebody Daughter" by Drew Baldridge was her father/daughter song for her dance with her dad. 

"Humble and Kind." By Tim McGraw was the song that Bucky chose for him and his mom. Ansleigh and Lucas joined him on the dance floor as well.