Fifteen

The next day at school, Leon and Violetta are being awkward when they are in the same room. Or around each other. Camilla notices as Leon "interrupts" by walking in the main room with the stage. (you know what room I mean). Violetta can only watch to Leon.

'Violetta, when do you have time to...-' Camila looks behind her. It's Leon. now she gets why Vilu is like this. As Leon walks by again and says bye, Vilu is back to earth.

'What did you say?' Vilu asks Cami, to which Cami reacts with an unbelievable smiling face.

Then Francesca comes in...

'What's so funny, Cami?' Vilu looks at Fran and then back at Cami who didn't stop laughing. 'Yeah I would like to know too. What's so funny?' Cami stops as she looks up and sees that Violetta and Francesca look pretty serious. But also have to laugh because of their crazy friend Camilla.

'You, looking at Leon. Ok, you can better say: staring at Leon.' Fran immediately looked at Vilu with shocked eyes. 'what?! Did I?' Cami nodded with closed eyes. 'Yes, you did.'

'Ohno! What will he think of me now? And last night...ohh, what a mess!'

Now Camilla en Francesca are looking shocked to each other. And said at the same time, 'Last night?!'

'Girls, I need to tell you something.'

Violetta began to tell the girls what happened the other night.

'...So when I finished my conversation with Diego, I got into my room and closed the door. I turned around. Guess who was sleeping in that chair? Leon! He came to me because he couldn't sleep. And when he is in MY room, sitting in MY chair, as I speak to my brother, he can fall asleep. But when he's just in his OWN bed, in his OWN  room, what is practically next to mine, he can't!' She explains to the girls.

'And the worst thing is, that I even liked, no, loved it. I smiled the whole entire night. just because he was there, sitting in that chair.' I tell them, before everyone else comes in for a class. Including Leon.

Leon

This morning is kind of weird but also nice. At least, when I woke up. I woke up in Violetta's room, in one of her chairs. It was not how I imagined when I woke up. I don't know how to say this. But, well, it was at least great to wake up in her room and she was the first I saw today.

She was – is so pretty and cute as she is asleep. I could watch at her for hours as she sleeps.

When she woke up and looked at me with those beautiful eyes of hers, she smiled and said with a sweet voice; 'Good morning handsome.' She closed her eyes again and dreamed just for a little longer. About me, probably. I was so happy at that moment that I almost said that I love her. I held in. Luckily. It would be to early. We barely know each other.

Sorry, I haven't been much active the past year(!) I had a tough year. With losing my grandma and some other stuff. Here's a chapter I have been working on. Before this all happened. And forgot to publish it. So hope you all like it.