Seven

Next morning...

Pov Violetta

I wake up...still sleepy. But I have to get up. then I realize I have also to pick up Leon! He's joining me today. I have to ask Angie actually. She is really nice. She's like my aunt. I can tell her everything. Just like I talk with Francesca...So I'll call her while I'm dressing up.

Phone conversation.

Angie: good morning Violetta. You never call me this early, what is it?

V: I have a friend who would like to see the studio. And maybe do auditions. Is that possible?

Angie: I think it's possible. Ah there's Pablo, I'll ask him right away. Wait a minute.

V: I'll wait.

30 seconds later...

Angie: Violetta?

V: and? Is it possible?

Angie: yes it's possible. What's his name?

V: I'll tell you when we are there. I have to go for breakfast now. Talk to you later.

Angie okay. Bye!

And I hang her up and put quick some bracelets on my arm and walk downstairs. As I come in the kitchen, I see Diego and Olga talking and stuff.

V: good morning

D: goog morning sis. What was that yesterday?

V: nothing. I have to go. Can I have that sandwich Olga?

Olga: yeah, here you go.

V: thank you. Diego I talk to you later today. Bye!

D: okay.. can I ask you one little question before you go?

V: yes, make it quick.

D: okay.. why are you leaving so early? You have a date before the lessons are starting?

V: that were two questions. But no, I don't have a date date now. I just have to pick up a friend who's joining me today.

D: okay okay. And is it a boy?

V; shut up! I have to go now. Bye!

D&Olga: bye!

I walk out the door and walk to the neighbors to pick up my new friend. And the nicest thing is that I can finally see him in real and hear his voice. Last night chat was so good! He texted me that he couldn't sleep without saying that he's joining me today at the studio. I was so happy that I ignored Fran and Diego. What is kinda stupid of me... but I wanted to talk to Leon so badly that I couldn't ignore him too. And when Diego was talking to me he asked me if that was my boyfriend. how did he get that in mind? Because I was ignoring him? no way that he's my boyfriend. meanwhile I'm at his house now. I'm at his front door and I'm shaking. I think that's because I'm nervous also....