Twenty-six

Leon and Violetta were walking in the park when they were suddenly talking about the first day.

'Hey, about that day, I saw you. I saw you when I was just looking out my window. So, I saw you first. I know exactly what i did that day. It was a Saturday, just another Saturday like any other until I looked out of my window and saw you and your parents arrive. I know it sounds crazy but i felt we were going to be together someday.' She looked down and the next thing Leon did was... just crazy unforgettable.

He stopped her, grabbing her arm. Stands in front of her. re-placing his hand to her cheek. 'Leon.. ' before she could even say anything, she could feel his lips on hers.

As soon his lips touched hers, just as soon they let go.
'I'm sorry, I just let myself go. It's just that I had the same feeling too.' Vilu got really nervous but also relieved. He has the same feelings she has for him.

'It's okay, Leon. I think I wanted to kiss you too.' 'You do?' Leon asked her unbelievable. 'Yeah.'

There is an awkward silence. 'Till Violetta breaks it. 'Uhm...shall we walk back?' Leon's hesitating. 'Before that, I would like to show you something.'
'Okay... I'm curious.' And walks beside Leon. 'Trust me, you're gonna love it.' *Giggles* 'I'm serious. You're really gonna love it. Trust me.' 'Okay okay... I trust you.'