Thirty-one

As I greeted my big brother and the rest, I told them about Leon and him missing his friends. 'Guys, I want to surprise him. So I need your help. Here's my plan.' Everyone listened closely.

'So when he fell asleep, I took his phone and copied some of his friends's numbers. I will text them and ask if they want to participate in this plan. Then I need some reason to get Leon out of his parents' place. We'll do it there, or maybe...' Fran just got an idea. 'Why don't Diego and I pick up his friends at the train station and drive them here while you guys decorate the place.'

'Yeah, that's great. That gives us time to decorate. But Leon... You know what? I'll handle that.' Diego giggled. 'What?' 'Nothing. It's just a great plan. And he's lucky to have met you. That's all I'm saying.' I smile at him, and I know what he wanted to tell me. Because Fran just did it after Diego was done. 'You just want to have alone-time with Leon. Don't you?' Now everyone knows how I feel. Thank you, guys.

We did a little more thinking for the surprise, Diego and Francesca walked back home with me.

'Violetta, we all see that something is going on between you two. We know.' Francesca starts. 'Wha- How did you know?' I tried to deny. But then I realized it is true. There is something between me and Leon. I just don't know exactly what.
Sis. I know you and Fran does too. And we have eyes.' 'Yeah, so what is it?' Fran asked me. And thought about it one more second. And answered with a strong point. 'I'm going to find that out. Because I really want to.' I told that last part with heart-eyes. 😍