Thirty - Two

The day has come. Leon still has no idea what we have planned for him. And what I have to tell him... to tell him that I wanna with him. With the thought of it, I totally get lost. I see us waking up next to each other one day. And he just looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

Anyway, this day is gonna be special for him. As soon as I had just finished my breakfast, someone knocked on the door. It was Fran and Cami with Diego and Broduey. It was still early to go to the train station so.. Diego and Francesca stayed a little while before the time was there to go pick up the friends of Leon.

'Vilu, what do you want us to do?' Diego asked. 'I have a box standing in the kitchen with things, so if you could take it to Leon's already, it would be great.' I told him. And Broduey joined him. So I could tell the girls my sort of dream and what I'm gonna do with Leon.

'Wait! Leon's still home! Guys, wait!' I luckily got them before they knocked on the door. 'I told Leon's mom I would text her. So, give me a minute.' She texted back that the garage was open. We could do it there. So,while the guys did that, I could have a little chat with the girls.

'Girls, I don't know... what if Leon doesn't want to?' I looked down. Fran layed her hand on my shoulder and told me this. 'Sweetie, Leon is into you. We already told you. He has this feeling too that you want to be together.' Diego came back.

'Fran, we should go. And Vilu should get ready.' He looked at me. And I was still thinking about this all with what's going on between me and Leon...  'Sis, are you okay? You seem a little off.' 'I got it. You go pick up the guys.' Cami pushed them to the door before they didn't get in time.

'Vilu, I'm gonna help you. Let's get upstairs.'

15 minutes later we were done. I was ready for the moment to have that talk with Leon. I looked one more time in the mirror. 'Violetta, go get that boy.' Cami giggled. And we walked down stairs. I grapped my purse and walked with confidence to the neighbors door.