Two

Vilu's pov

I go to my room and I go sit on my bed. i look out of my window. At the window to Leon. i want to talk with him. I keep watch his window. In a few minutes i see lights in his room. It's not him. It's a woman. I think it's his mom. She have something in her hands. She lay it on a chair. Then she goes. A minute later he came in his room. I hope that he watch to me. And we can talk. A moment later he watch to me. I had a letter maked. So i hold it to the window.

Me: can we talk?

He: yes. About what?

Me: maybe we can talk with the chat?

He: that's a great idea! What do you use?

Me: i use messenger

He: me too! My name there is:

He: Leonvargas, and yours?

Me: Violetta_Castillo

He: okay. I'll go now and search your name in messenger

Me: okay me too

I go to my laptop and set it on. I open the Messenger. A moment later I have a message. From Leonvargas. I accept it. and we start to talk.

@Violetta_Castillo: hi

@Leonvargas: hi. I have a question. Do you have hobby's?

@Violetta_Castillo: yeah! I love music. My life is music! And I dance too. I sit on a studio. Studio On Beat. It's a place were you can find me.

@Leonvargas: okay. I like music too. Maybe i can go with you to the studio?

@Violetta_Castillo: yeah. You can walk with me tomorrow. And then i can introducing you to my friends and the studio...

@Leonvargas: uhm... i have to think about it.

@Violetta_Castillo: yeah. It's okay. You can call me, or you can text me.

There is someone knocking on my door.

V: come in!

D: Violetta, are you coming? We're starting the movie

V: I'm coming.

D: okay see you in a minute

@Violetta_Castillo: i have to go now bye

@Leonvargas: okay.