Twenty-five

Today is the day. The date of Leon and Violetta. Before the date itself Francesca came over.
She entered the room of Vilu late in the afternoon, while Vilu herself was picking out her outfit.

'Hey sweetie. What are you doing?' Vilu got a little shocked. 'Hi, hey. i'm trying to find an outfit. What do you think of this?' She told Fran holding a shirt. 'So, are you ready for THE day? Are you wearing that?!' 'I don't know. I don't know what to wear anyway. What should I wear?' She asks her Best friend. 

Fran takes of her purse and gets into the closet of Vilu to find her the perfect outfit.

After a while she found the perfect outfit. The perfect outfit and Vilu is good to go on a date. 

'it's perfect.' Fran tells her when they are looking in the mirror.  'Yeah. it's not really chic, not basic. i like that. i even didn't wear this this way. Thanks!' she turns around and hugs her best friend. 

'let's go, or else you'll be late on your date!' Violetta looked at her watch. 'I am! I am late! i got to go. I'll talk to you later!' And there she leaves her room and running down the stairs, running out the door. 

I was on the way to Violetta, when I saw her running out her frontdoor. 'Violetta! Violettta!' luckily she heard me. 'Leon. Leon... why are you still here? I thought we did meet there... ' Leon looked confused at first, then he had to smile. 'Violetta, we never talked about what we're going to do, i only told you I'd pick you up. Nothing else. Have you maybe dreamed it?' Now they both laugh.  'Oh Leon, I'm so sorry. I'm so stupid to think that... okay maybe I've dreamed it and didn't realize it was a dream.'  

So few minutes later they enter the park, they just walk and talk. Getting to know each other more. Not over the chat like in the very, very beginning.