Nineteen

Violetta

As I walk through the park, I see my dad talking Leon. Thousands of thoughts goes through my head. And they are not always in the positive. Like, he asks for forgiveness he has done to me and my dad doesn't give it. Or like he doesn't like me so he has to get rid of me and asks my dad for help or he is just a bad bad bad person.

The good news is that there also good thoughts running through my head, like he would like to be my boyfriend, what I actually would like for him to be. Or like he just wants to talk about what happened about the other night. But that one could also be bad. I don't know if my dad would wanna know. And I don't know if I would want him to tell my dad.

Anyway, I just think it's something goo-ohno!

'What were you doing with my dad? What did you guys talked about?' I get mad at myself and at him as I see his damn pretty cute face when I get closer.

'I thought we could figure out what was going on here between you and me. But it's clearly just me that I'm wrong about you. I really thought I could trust you! I just don't believe you at all anymore. I can't look even in your face anymore. Bye Leon!'

I walk home. Go to my room and get my diary.

"Leon... He is just so annoying! First he wants to get us to talk at the park. and then I see him talking with my dad at the time we should meet and talk about what WAS happening to us both. I'm done wasting time to this guy.

I got an idea for a new song. Started to try a melody on my piano. The song was there, but just the beginning.

Angie came in.

'hey sweetie, your dad has invited some guests for dinner tonight. You have a new song?' She asks interesting. 'Yeah, I have a new song. I got inspired. So, yeah. But if it's okay I'll let you know tomorrow? I like to change for dinner because, you said dad invited guests?'

'yeah, he invited guests. I don't know who they are either, honey. But they will be here pretty soon. So I'll see you downstairs.' 'yeah, I'll change and I'll be there.' I stand up and walk to my closet and choose something more casual.

Then when I am just about to go downstairs, I got a call from Fran. I pick up because it might be an emergency.

' Hey girl, want to go to karaoke tonight with me and Cami?'

That is not a emergency. But hang up I can't neither. That would be so rude. 'Hey, other girl, I'm sorry but I can't. My dad invited some guests for dinner. Probably some of his stupid colleagues that I like.' I tell my beloved best friend. 'That's a shame. Are you okay? You sound upset about something else. You want to tell me?'

I think of it while I'm looking downstairs where Angie is not really comfortable with me not being there already. 'Sorry, Fran. I'll tell you later. I gotta go.' I tell her in a little hurry. 'okay, just call me if you're ready. Have fun tonight.' 'Thnx. And you promise not to go out without me!' 'I promise!' and with that being said we hang up our phones. 

As I am downstairs and see my dad I just being mad again because of what he did... I wanted to forget about it as soon as possible. I didn't wanted to bring it up either. But I did any way.

'Dad, what were you doing in the park this afternoon with Leon?' I just asked out of nowhere with a normal voice.

'How do you know?' He acted like nothing was going on. 'I saw you guys talking. What did he tell you? Or what did you tell him? huh? I want to know.' I heated up my voice. I couldn't resist it anymore that he ruint my beginning with Leon.

'Violetta, honey, -' 'Don't call me honey!' I cut him off. Angie stubbed in. 'Violetta, why are you like this to your dad?' 'why don't you ask dad? I'm out of here. Sorry I can't be here tonight.' I walked up to the door. Half way dad tried to just one more time to tell me what was happening the afternoon in the park.

'Violetta, I saw Leon. We talked and...' he stopped because I was shocked who was stood at the other side of the door. '...I invited him to come over for dinner. Surprise!' He smiles like everything is all good now. But it isn't at all.