Five

vilu

I go downstairs to watch what's going on there...
When i got donstairs i see Diego and Fran kissing. When they hear me, they quit.

F: hi Vilu
V: hi... Can i take Fran a minute, big brother?
D: sure
V: great. Come on. I need to tell you something
F: what is it?
V: not here
F: why?

I got her upstairs to my room. I was nervous to tell her, but also I need to tell someone. Someone I trust the most, outside my parents. And that was Francesca. So here we are sitting on my bed. I mean Fran is sitting, I walk back and forth in my room.

F: Vilu, what's wrong? I'm getting nervous of you.

V: I know. I'm so nervous too..

F: nervous? Why?

V: you know we got new neighbors, right?

F: you do?

V: yeah. Didn't Diego or I tell you?

F: no..I knew that it was solved but I didn't know that they got in today?

V: yeah today. I saw their child already. It's a-

F: I think everybody does that. Say hello and welcome them to the neighbourhood. That's not weird.

V: not in that way, Fran. Look into that window. That's his room. He is sooo handsome! And sweet..

F: you don't know if he's sweet. You don't know anything of him. Be careful Vilu.

V: I do know him! okay not everything... but that comes with the days that I spend time with him. Don't worry about me. Really he is a good boy. Trust me.

F: I don't know Vilu... I'm going back to Diego.

V: no stay please.

F: sorry vilu, but if this is what you wanted to tell me then...

V: then what?

F: then I think you're a little... Never mind. You're not stupid. You can tell me everything. Even if it's stupid, like this.

V: *smiles*

F: sorry, Diego and I..

V: Diego and you?

F: well—

As Fran wants to tell her best friend something important, Diego comes in. And gets Vilu a massege of Leon...