Thirty

Now i was standing in front of his door. I knocked. 'Leon, are you there? It's me, Violetta.'

Leon
I am looking to some pictures from some friends, as I hear someone knocking on my door. A minute later I hear it's Violetta who's knocking on my door.
I open up the door with a sad face.

'Leon, what's going on? Why do you look so sad?' She says with her right hand on my left shoulder. 'I just miss my old life a little bit. My old friends that stuff. You know?' I look up her. She nods. 'Let's sit down. You wanna talk about it?' 'I actually don't.' I'm just happy that she's here with me.

Vilu
I see Leon fall asleep right in front of me. I look see he has some photos of him and some friends. I look for mine and his phone. I copy one of his friends numbers and walk back home.

'Violetta Maria Castillo, where have you been?' My dad asked me when I entered the kitchen. 'Dad, I just was next door. At Leon's.' I tried to calm him from being upset. 'You don't have to yell at me. I'm right here.'

My dad apologized for it. I forgave him.

'Why didn't you tell me you were going there? I was just about to call Francesca...' Really? He wasn't just about to call Fran. He hasn't even her phone number... 'Dad... Really?' He nodded.

I walk upstairs to see if Diego is there. He isn't. I call him. He answered. 'Hey sis, how are ya?' 'I am okay. Where are you. I need to talk to you.' He got a little shock reaction. But later he was the sweetest brother I could asked for 'Whats going on? I'm at Fede's. You need me to come home or you want me to meet you somewhere? What do you need?' I told him to meet me there, so Federico could listen too. 'Okay, we are in the backyard so we'll meet you there.'

I packed my stuff again and said to dad I was heading to Federico where Diego is too.