Twenty-two

I woke up with my favourite girls next to me. They were still asleep. I decided to not wake them up because I saw Leon standing in front of his window looking at me. I was staring at him once we had eye contact.

Francesca

As I wake up, I see Camila still asleep. Vilu on the other hand ( literally) is already awake... looking out of her window, but not just any window but THE window. I wake up Cami, and show her how Vilu is staring at Leon and Leon at her.

We start giggling quietly before Leon "wakes up" and leaves his room. Vilu turns around.

'What are you laughing at? What's so funny?' she giggles too. 'Just you...' 'Stating at your boy next door.' Camila added.

'Violetta, what is going on between you and Leon?' Francesca seriously asks. 'Nothing. We're just friends.' She answered. 'Vilu, you were staring at him. We saw it.' 'Yeah, you both did.' Francesca said. 'I was not staring at him. And he didn't either. I'm gonna take a shower.' And she leaves the room.

'I'm sure she's gonna deny it... but she'll admit it someday.' Francesca told Camilla when Vilu has left her room.

Violetta

When I stepped in the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I thought about what the girls said. I did stare at Leon, and he did too. But why? It's only been a week since we saw each other... We can't have that kind of feeling yet. No! Why does this always happen to me? Okay, not always cause this is only the first time I've felt like this... wait a minute... 'Am I?'

I remember our first conversations and our actual meet, before I took him to the studio. I was so nervous that day. The fun we had when they came to dinner Friday night... 'Okay, just forget it for a minute and have a shower. Think about it later. The girls are waiting, Violetta.'