Four

vilu

I go to my room. I want to look if i have a message from Leon. but no. When i walk out of my room i hear that i get a message. I walk back to my laptop. It's Leon. i look out of my window. He sit there looking at me. He smiles to me and i smile back to him. He is so hot. i want to talk to him. and hear his voice and stuff. an the other side I want to go downstairs. Going to Diego.

ViolettaCastillo: hey!

LeonVargas: hey. is the movie already over? it is an hour ago and 15 minutes that you were going downstairs...

ViolettaCastillo: yeah I know. my dad fall asleep. and my mom almost. so I brought her to her room. and what are you doing?

LeonVargas: just sitting here. and searching photo's of you.

ViolettaCastillo: what for photo's?

LeonVargas: just beautiful photo's of you.

Violetta: okay..

Leon: so..

Violetta: i.. i have to go back downstairs. my brother and I are going to watch the movie out or something. if you'll wait if my brother and nothing know to do anything else than just sitting quietly.. I'll come back to talk with you... how sounds that?

Leon: that sounds great.

Violetta: so, I'll come back okay?

Leon: okay. I'll wait.

Violetta: wait. I hear the doorbell. go do something or go to sleep. I think it's my best friend...

Leon: okay... then I think I'm going to sleep and dream of you

Violetta: okay. goodnight then...

Leon: goodnight to you too soon

We wave to each other and then I hear the voice of Fran downstairs. I turn around and scream

V: I'm coming!

then I turned back. Leon stood with his back to me. he had a bare-chested body. I look sexy at him. I don't know why.. but I want to meet him. and that he hold me in his arms.. I know that it would be nice to be in his arms...