A/N (Please Read!)

Okay so real quick here are the lyrics of the song^^^^

2 YEARS LATER UPDATE- I have gone through and edited this book so there shouldn't be any grammar or spelling mistakes! Also, I am going to re-write this book at some point where Jack doesn't have motor tics because even though I want the representation, it's difficult to write and I think would be better represented in a show or movie. ALSO I am currently working on a sequel to this book called "Together Again" if anyone wants to check that out after this book!

Character's information:

The main character- Jack:
*Age- 17
*Sexuality- Bisexual
*Pronouns- He/Him
*Main fears- The dark, spiders, and losing his family
*Random facts about him- He has motor tics & ADHD, is the oldest sibling out of three, and has two mothers.

The main character- Aiden:*Age- 17½*Sexuality- Gay*Pronouns- He/Him*Main fears- Seeing loved ones in pain/hurt and/or dead, monsters, and demons*Random facts about him- He is an only child, has ADD, knows Muay Thai, and his parents divorced so he ...

*Age- 17½
*Sexuality- Gay
*Pronouns- He/Him
*Main fears- Seeing loved ones in pain/hurt and/or dead, monsters, and demons
*Random facts about him- He is an only child, has ADD, knows Muay Thai, and his parents divorced so he lives with his abusive father (after his mother passed).

Side character- Jazzalyn:
*Age- 13
*Pronouns- She/Her
*Sexuality- Straight
*Random facts about her- She is one of Jack's little siblings, has two mothers, and is the favorite child.

Side character- A.J.:
*Age- 15
*Pronouns- They/Them
*Sexuality- Pansexual
*Random facts about them- They are Jack's last little sibling, they are the middle child and get forgotten about by their moms sometimes.

Side character- Mr.Kenith:
*Age- 35
*Pronouns- He/Him
*Sexuality- Straight
*Random facts about him- He is Aiden's father, he turned to drugs and drinking when he and Aiden's mother got a divorce when Aiden's mother passed he took Aiden in and started to abuse him.

Just in case you didn't read the blurb this book will be pretty dark but also pretty gay soooooo yeah.

I will put warnings above every chapter and will put a summary at the bottom of the page if there are too many warnings!

I think that's all! I hope you all enjoy this book and have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖